Chapter 32

Lu Zetian's car was not driving fast. Qin Shi and the children didn't feel carsick. They talked and laughed all the way to the county.

There are not many cars these days, let alone Lu Zetian's army green jeep. Other people can see the car at a glance, letting the car enter the county unobstructed.

Lu Zetian found a suitable place to stop the car. Qin Shi took the children out of the car, tightly held the hand of the twins, and then looked at Gu Qinghai, who was standing beside her, and earnestly told him: "Hold my hand tight, follow me, do you understand?"

The three children nodded together and looked back and forth uncontrollably.

Qin Shi was still worried that they were too excited or there were too many people. What could she do if she wasn't able to watch the children, in the midst of her thoughts Lu Zetian came over and picked up the twins one by one.

"Wow!" The twins lifted their feet off the ground, opened their eyes and grinned.

The two of them were held by Lu Zetian, and Qin Shi was relieved. She looked at Lu Zetian's effortless appearance and thought that he was really powerful and useful in times like this.

Qin Shi leads Gu Qinghai following Lu Zetian. Gu Qinghai is still embarrassed. He glanced at Qin Shi secretly and saw that she didn't respond. Then he felt the warmth in his hand and smiled somehow.

Gu Qinghai resisted the impulse to shake her hand off twice, and did not dare to shake Qin Shi's hand too hard. He just held it in a hollow way, which was quite stiff.

Qin Shi felt that he was not natural, so she released his hand and held his shoulder instead.

Gu Qinghai's hand was loosened by Qin Shi. As soon as his hands were freed his lost mood came up, he was stopped by Qin Shi's hand, and then the whole person became stiffer.

After a few steps, Qin Shi stopped to look at him, "Why don't you grab my clothes instead?"

Gu Qinghai didn't respond for a moment. He looked up at Qin Shi and his eyes were confused.

Qin Shi also looked at him and said, "There are too many people in the street, and there are even more people in the supply and marketing cooperatives and food markets. You have to hold me."

"Since you don't want to have physical contact with me, please hold my clothes."

Gu Qinghai pursed his mouth when he heard the words. He wanted to say something but didn't say anything. So he looked at Qin Shi with emotion in eyes, looking very stubborn.

Qin Shi didn't speak, she instead looked at him.

Gu Qinghai was also embarrassed to explain that he was only shy and stiff. It was not that he did not like physical contact with Qin Shi.

Lu Zetian, who was walking in front, found two and shouted to Qin Shi who had fallen a few steps behind "Qin Shi?"

Qin Shi answered, "We are coming."

Gu Qinghai is also looking at Lu Zetian, but his attention is on the two people who pass by beside him.

It was a mother holding a child about his age. The child's face was filled with a carefree smile, while the mother was also smiling and looked at the child's eyes affectionately.

Gu Qinghai looked at them and suddenly reached out and took Qin Shi's hand, then took her and walked forward to catch up with Lu Zetian.

Qin Shi did not resist, letting Gu Qinghai pull her forward. She looked at the back of Gu Qinghai's head and his blushing red ears, and smiled.