Chapter 20

Just when Qin Shi was puzzled, Zhang Yanli, the junior high school English teacher, came out of the office. She let out a sigh, walked to Qin Shi, and walked out with her.

"Don't pay attention to him; he is just an old stereotype," Zhang Yanli curled her mouth and explained to Qin Shi.

"He just saw you dressed so beautifully, just like that. Anyway, you can ignore him." After that, Zhang Yanli looked at Qin Shi with envy and said, "Your hair is good, and your clothes are beautiful. I have heard your name long ago; your cooking is delicious, and your making clothes is beautiful."

"Thank you for reminding and praising me." Qin Shi responded with a smile.

Zhang Yanli has only envy and love in her eyes. Qin Shi can feel nothing else.

Zhang Yanli also laughed at Qin Shi's words. She leaned her head to Qin Shi's ear and whispered, "Can you help me make a skirt like yours?"

After that, she stretched out a pair of fingers, quickly shook them in the air, and then immediately put them away.

Qin Shi immediately understood. She smiled and nodded. "What style do you want? Just give me the cloth then."

Qin Shi had planned to make money by making clothes, but she didn't expect that business would come so soon.

Although it has been two years since the reform and opening up, people in many places still dare not do business for fear that the wind will change again and they will be caught again.

There are no people doing business in the compound of the military region, but there are people setting up stalls in the next county. When Qin Shi went to the supply and marketing cooperative, she met with vegetable sellers, fruit sellers, and snack sellers.

No one does business in the compound of the military region, which is probably not worth it.

After all, military workers are still the most valuable and highly valued now. They are engaged in business... The scholars, farmers, and businessmen have been the last since ancient times, and the same is true today.

Even after the reform and opening up, there are still some people who do not like to do business. Only after many people became rich and workers were laid off did more people do business.

Others are afraid, but Qin Shi is not afraid. Now, as long as we don't make our business bigger, it will be okay.

She put on her new clothes after school, for which she wanted to make money through advertising.

"I want it like this," Zhang Yanli stared at Qin Shi's skirt and asked, "Is there any other style?"

Qin Shi nodded: "Of course."

She liked skirts very much in her last life. She has tried all kinds of styles. Even though she hasn't made them, she probably knows that she can make them in a certain amount of time.

Qin Shi is now wearing a dark blue skirt, which is a little longer than her ankle.

Although it is pure color and looks simple and plain, it has a strong sense of design. Its skirt is slightly pleated. When walking, several daisies embroidered with thick thread on the skirt appear and fly with the swinging skirt corner.

When Qin Shi stood still, the daisy hid in the skirt again.

This dress looks simple and ordinary, but it is a kind of beauty that can't be described. Zhang Yanli liked it at first sight. She thought it was more beautiful than the clothes sold in Shenzhen.

"Then show me the look of those clothes, and I'll choose them." Zhang Yanli took Qin Shi's arm and pulled her to talk.

Qin Shi listened to her and thought that she was a familiar talker.