Chapter 25

t/w: graphic corporal punishment

Qin Shi and Gu Qinghai returned home, and the twins immediately welcomed them as if they hadn't seen them for hundreds of years. They were clinging to be petted and playing cute.

When they saw Gu Qinghai's face was bruised, they immediately widened their eyes and said, "Brother, you are injured!"

"What happened to you, brother?" Ping Ping and An An let go of Qin Shi, holding Gu Qinghai's leg and worried.

"It's all right. I wasn't careful and knocked against the door." Gu Qinghai smiled and touched their heads.

Qin Shi looked at the twins and said, "Go, take your eldest brother to the clinic, and ask the doctor to give him medicine."

The twins immediately nodded, took Gu Qinghai's hand, and dragged him outside, saying, "Let's go, let's go, Hurry!"

"It's no problem; just rub it with some medicine oil." Gu Qinghai didn't want to go.

Before Qin Shi could say anything, the two little babies put their faces up and tried to pull Gu Qinghai out, saying, "No!"

Gu Qinghai watched the body of the twins leaning back to drag him crazily. He was afraid that they would fall, so he moved his body quickly and could only be pulled away by them.

"Be careful on the way, and come back after finishing it," Qin Shi warned.

"Don't worry."

"Okay!"

The three children answered together and went out of the door.

The clinic was not far away, and Qin Shi was not worried. Seeing them gone, she went to do her own business.

After leaving the house, Gu Qinghai turned his head to look at the door, then looked left and right. After confirming that there was no one, he whispered to the twins, "Ping Ping and An An, brother want to tell you something."

"What is it?"

The twins looked up at Qinghai.

"Eh, umm" Gu Qinghai said after a pause, "The matter of what we should call Aunt Qin Shi. It was the elder brother who was wrong before. His brain was like a cigarette, and he wouldn't let you call her anything. We'll apologize to her later, when we go home, and then... we'll call her mom, okay?"

The twins nodded casually and said, "Okay."

Gu Qinghai was shocked when he saw that they had no intention of resisting. "You guys have no reaction?"

An An sighed like a young adult and said, "I think it's good for her to be our mother. I like her. The more I think about it recently, the more I think we are wrong. I was going to tell you with Ping Ping. I didn't expect you to say it first."

An An glanced at Gu Qinghai and said, "If not because of you, older brother, we would not have changed how to address her."

Ping Ping puckered his lips and said with some embarrassment, "Actually, I called her mom before."

An An and Gu Qinghai looked at him together. Ping Ping smiled and said, "When you were not there when I woke up from a nap, our mother was with me. I couldn't control it. I called her mom."

An An hurriedly asked, "What's her reaction?"

Ping Ping smiled again, "She laughed and smiled very well!"

An An is relieved after hearing those words. Now they don't have to worry that she will refuse to accept it. However... An An looked up at Qinghai and said, "Brother, you should apologize seriously. You are the most naughty. Mom will not accept you so easily."