Chapter 8

After talking about this, Father Qin asked about Lu Zetian's family. When he learned that his hometown was in a neighboring village, not very far away, he thought about going back to ask about the situation.

And the stepmother's eyes also began to turn. "Then we have to go and have a look. By the way, when will you set up a drinking party and get married?"

Qin Shi: "We will not do it. Zetian's holiday is tight, and the three children also need to be taken care of. I will go to his house tomorrow, and we will leave the day after tomorrow."

This was also discussed. Qin Shi felt that there was no need to deliberately follow this process, wasting time and money.

Lu Zetian asked twice and saw that Qin Shi really did not care about these ceremonies, so he agreed. After all, he does not like to make these false statements.

"How can we do that? It's too hasty. We do not even recognize our in-laws!" The stepmother quickly stopped.

Qin Shi smiled: "Then tomorrow Zetian will bring his parents over for dinner, and you can meet them."

She turned to look at Grandma Qin and said, "Grandma, kill a chicken, take some bacon, and treat Zetian's parents well, right?"

Grandma Qin covered her chest again. There were two chickens in her family, both laying eggs! And bacon is a good thing that has been treasured for a long time, waiting for the New Year!

Grandma Qin wanted to scold, but she did not dare to say a word. She was sullen.

Qin Shi was satisfied with Grandma Qin's acquiescence and said, "I will cook tomorrow. Zetian, you can also try my craft."

Qin Shi's father smiled and praised his daughter to Lu Zetian: "My second girl is a good cook. It's delicious!"

The aunt was frank and blurted out, "Every time you cook with seasoning oil, you die. How can you eat it?"

After that, she was glared at by the Old Qin.

Uncle and his wife shut up and did not dare to talk more; they just listened.

After talking about some messy things, Qin Shi saw that it was getting late and said, "Zetian still has to go home. He cannot be delayed any longer. I'll go out to send him."

"You are not going to stay for dinner?" Father Qin was surprised.

Lu Zetian: "No, they are still waiting at home."

Lu Zetian did not say a few words during the whole process, but as soon as he spoke, everyone in the Qin family was tense and inexplicably nervous. At this time, when he said so, they would not detain him any more, and said to see him tomorrow.

Qin Shi saw that they could not wait for Lu Zetian to leave quickly. She chuckled in her heart.

Qin Shi sent Lu Zetian out and walked outside the courtyard. Their eyes collided.

Lu Zetian: "No, go back."

Qin Shi nodded, "See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

After that, Qin Shi didn't accompany him anymore. She did not mean to be pinched or polite at all. She turned around and walked back.

Lu Zetian saw her enter the house and then step back home. After a few steps, he suddenly laughed.

He did not know what he was laughing at.

When Qin Shi returned to the room, she saw that everyone was still sitting at the table and did not interfere with their meaning. She left a sentence, "I'm going to go back to the room to pack things; call me when we start to eat," and went back to the room.