Chapter 21

Third aunt?

Qin Shi frowned slightly. Lu Zetian's squad leader's sister?

The plot is really invincible. It is clear that there are close relatives, but it can make Lu Zetian lose his mind and directly take back the twins.

In fact, even if they don't adopt, they can help find people to do it. But it happened that Lu Zetian rushed to take the children home. It was really awesome.

Fortunately, he has awakened now; otherwise, Qin Shi would die of a headache.

"Are you familiar with her?" Qin Shi asked the twins in a low voice.

An An: "We just met once."

Ping Ping also nodded and said, "She came a while ago."

Qin Shi frowned. "Do you know what she is doing here?"

The twins shook their heads together.

Qin Shi turned to look at the woman, who had been staring at the gate. With a light smile on her face, she walked over and stood at the gate and asked, "Hello, who are you looking for?"

Wang Xiuxiu looked at Qin Shi with strange eyes. "Who are you?"

Qin Shi smiled on her face, but she laughed in her heart. Without introducing herself or saying what she wanted to do, she kept asking Qin Shi who she was. It seemed that the person who came was not good.

"Do you have anything to do with us? If you have nothing to do, please help yourself. I'm still busy." Qin Shi didn't care about her.

She doesn't know her anyway, and she doesn't explain why she came, so Qin Shi does not need to be polite to her, and others can't say anything.

After that, Qin Shi was ready to turn back.

"Hey hey hey! Don't go, open the door for me!" Wang Xiuxiu was worried and shouted, "I am Ping Ping and An An's third aunt!"

Qin Shi stopped and looked back at Wang Xiuxiu. Her eyes were sharp: "My family's Zetian has only one sister. Where is the third aunt?"

Wang Xiuxiu looked at her eyes, inexplicably a little guilty. She avoided Qin Shi's eyes, looked at the twins beside the vegetable garden in the courtyard, and shouted: "Ping Ping, An An, come quickly, It's your third aunt. Third aunt brought you fruit!"

Although the twins knew that this person was their third aunt, she was not good-looking and untidy. They didn't like her.

An An suddenly pulled Ping Ping, ran back to the house with him, and muttered, "Dad said to ignore her."

After that, she looked at Ping Ping and asked, "Right?"

Ping Ping nodded. An An was relieved instantly. The two children moved their chairs and stood up, lying on the edge of the window still and looking out carefully.

Qin Shi was so happy to see the twin babies running away. How clever.

"The children don't know you. Please go back." Qin Shi began to catch up.

Wang Xiuxiu put down the sack in her hand and glared at Qin Shi: "You are the wife of chief Lu, aren't you? Well, in just a few days, you've already taught the children not to recognize people? You......"

"What are you shouting for!" Aunt Zhao suddenly came out next door. She pulled her face back and shouted, "Who is it? What is it? The children in our family have been woken up, really!"

The interrupted Wang Xiuxiu looked at Aunt Zhao on the other side of the low wall, ignored her, turned around, and continued to stare at Qin Shi, shouting, "Open the door for me! I want to see the children! Who knows if you have abused them, I must see!"