Chapter 11

The jeep drove into the military compound, drove around for a while, and stopped at the gate of a low-walled iron gate.

The three children who heard the noise inside stood up from their chairs. The twin children were even more excited and subconsciously wanted to rush out to meet their father.

Gu Qinghai hurriedly stopped and said, "We can't go. We'll wait in the room; otherwise, she will think we were welcoming her!"

Lu Qingluo and Lu Qinghe stopped, looked at each other, and came back together to sit on the stool.

"Brother is right!"

However, no matter what, they still miss Lu Zetian in their hearts, so now they can't help wringing their buttocks and wanting to get up.

......

"Sister-in-law, here we are."

In the car outside, Hei Hu pulled out the car key and got off first.

Qin Shi swallowed her saliva, trying to suppress the lingering nausea. Before she reached out, Lu Zetian had already opened the door outside.

Lu Zetian looked at her pale face and was worried: "Are you all right?"

Qin Shi shook her head slightly and quickly got out of the car. "It's just carsickness. Just take a moment of rest."

While talking, Black Tiger took down two packages from the trunk of the car, pushed the door open with his elbow, and strode in.

Qin Shi followed Lu Zetian into the yard and looked at the brick toilet in the corner of the yard, feeling a little relieved.

It's better to use the toilet without running outside, and the brick toilet looks cleaner and stronger than the soil toilet in the village.

The yard is very big, but there are a lot of things in a mess. However, it is completely understandable because Lu Zetian is not at home all day, so it is impossible for the children to pack up these things.

Qin Shi turned around and looked at the house. There were two bungalows in total, which were quite large from the outside. She just didn't know what the inside was or how much space was available.

"The room here is relatively large, and the rooms and study for us and the children are all in it," Lu Zetian told Qin Shi about his home. "The room on the right is the kitchen, dining room, and sundries room."

"I'll see the details later. I'll show you the children, and you can rest first." Lu Zetian also knew that Qin Shi was tired, so he didn't tell her more.

Qin Shi nodded and followed him into the room.

Before she could see the furnishings in the room, there were three excited voices from the children.

"Dad!"

"Dad."

When the twins saw Lu Zetian, they forgot everything. They couldn't remember what their eldest brother said: "Don't be excited." The children jumped up and ran to Lu Zetian.

Lu Zetian reached out and touched the heads of the two little children. Looking into their eyes of admiration and joy, his expression softened and he said, "Hey, Dad is back."

Gu Qinghai looked at the two little guys running away. He felt a little helpless, but he couldn't help standing up and taking a few steps forward.

Gu Qinghai was adopted by Lu Zetian at the age of four. He has a past memory. He clearly knows that his father died for his country. His mother remarried and left him with her grandmother. But her grandmother is not well enough to take care of herself, so she contacted the army.