Chapter 23

Qin Shi paused when the bell for class rang , but she remembered that Gu Qinghai said that the last lesson this afternoon was physical education, so she stepped forward again.

The primary school and junior high school use a stadium, which is very large. There are also table tennis tables, basketball stands, and circles painted with white paint, as well as a decent track.

There are many PE classes, and there are many people on the ground. Qin Shi stood and watched for a long time, but she didn't see where Gu Qinghai was.

She can't help it. She doesn't know Gu Qinghai's PE teacher and classmates. She can only rely on finding them.

After standing for a while, the class team of the primary school was disbanded, and everyone broke up and began to move freely.

Qin Shi walked over, stopped a PE teacher, smiled, and asked, "Hello, do you know which team is in Class 1, Grade 4?"

The physical education teacher had seen Qin Shi, a beautiful woman. When he saw Qin Shi coming to "chat up" him, he felt excited as if there were dogs running around his mind.

He showed his perfect smile and said, "It's in that corner."

Qin Shi looked in the direction he pointed, confirmed the direction, and then smiled and thanked him: "Thank you."

"No need for thanks," said the young PE teacher. Unable to contain the excitement in his heart, he asked, "Are you a teacher?"

Qin Shi looked at his pure bashfulness and smiled a little more: "Yes, I have something to do with my son, so I will stop talking. Goodbye."

After that, Qin Shi waved at him and turned away.

The PE teacher was petrified in place, and his heart, which had just pounded, cooled down completely.

"So young and beautiful... how come there are already children..."

Qin Shi didn't care about him at all. She just focused on looking for Gu Qinghai on the team, but after looking around, she didn't see him.

It was strange. Qin Shi saw that their class had also been dissolved, so she went to ask the PE teacher, "Hello, is Gu Qinghai from this class?"

The PE teacher nodded and asked curiously, "You are?"

Qin Shi: "I'm Gu Qinghai's mother. My name is Qin Shi."

The physical education teacher suddenly realized that Qin Shi's name had spread all over the military compound, and he had heard of it recently.

"About Gu Qinghai, he had a fight with the class monitor, Zhao Haoran, in the afternoon, and was punished by the head teacher to do the cleaning of the classroom, so he didn't have PE class."

Qin Shi's eyes immediately cooled when she heard it. She thanked the PE teacher and turned to the teaching building.

She brought Gu Qinghai to register before and knew where the classroom was.

The students in Gu Qinghai's class looked at Qin Shi's back, gathered together to gossip, and said something in twos and threes. They were smiling in delight.

Qin Shi came to Gu Qinghai's class. Before approaching, she saw a little girl crouching under the windowsill, it looked like she was investigating.

When she saw Qin Shi coming, she subconsciously wanted to stand up, but she heard a sudden roar coming from the classroom. She was shocked and squatted back to her original position.

Qin Shi heard someone talking, so she waved to her, and then unconsciously slowed down and slowly approached the classroom.

"What are you arrogant about? I know, you are an orphan! You are adopted. If you don't apologize to me, I will publicize it!"