Chapter 27

Mo Ling, Lu Zetian's ex-wife, is also the female cannon fodder in the book.

Qin Shi opened the door for her. She had curious eyes. She didn't know if Mo Ling had also gotten rid of the plot.

But the serious story hasn't started yet, and she can't see anything suspicious now. Besides, she is married to Lu Zetian, and there should be nothing left for Li Qianqian. Mo Ling should not be the control group, right?

In an instant, Qin Shi's mind was flooded with thoughts. She pressed down all the miscellaneous thoughts and asked Mo Ling to come in and do it with a smile.

Qin Shi poured a cup of scented tea for Mo Ling and asked, "Did you also come to me so that I can make clothes for you?"

Mo Ling looked back at the room and took the scented tea to thank her. "It is exactly that; otherwise, I wouldn't want to come here. It's all painful memories."

Qin Shi laughed with a "puff", She didn't expect Mo Ling to be so interesting.

Mo Ling picked up the scented tea and smelled it, then breathed out a deep breath, saying, "I was so shocked that I married Lu Zetian, who already had a baby. After our divorce, I felt that I had never loved him at all. It was really strange."

"You don't have to mind it; I definitely don't have any idea about him. I just want you to make clothes." Mo Ling was afraid of Qin Shi's misunderstanding and directly pointed it out.

Qin Shi smiled at her and said, "I believe you."

Mo Ling is also a person dominated by the plot.

Mo Ling carefully looked at Qin Shi's face, then smiled brightly and said, "That's good. By the way, have you taken any orders recently? I'm a little anxious."

Qin Shi asked, "What's the matter?"

Mo Ling was annoyed when she thought about it. "Isn't the National Day coming soon? There is a party in the army. I was also selected to play the piano."

"I have an old adversary with someone in the Literary and Art Troupe. She also wants to play the piano. I heard that she went to Shenzhen to buy an evening dress this time." Mo Ling looked a little impatient. "When I met her yesterday, she decided to block me just to show off!"

"It's too late for me to go to Shenzhen to buy clothes, but you have become very famous recently. I came to ask you if you can make a dress. How many days can you make it in time?" Mo Ling looked at her expectantly.

"Money and cloth are not a problem. I have a friend that I know. She runs a clothing store in the city. I can find her to get the cloth. It can arrive tomorrow."

Although she has only seen two sides, Qin Shi still likes Mo Ling. It's not bad to help her.

"I can make the dress, but I don't know what kind of dress you want. It may be too complicated. After all, it's only four days before the National Day," Qin Shi said.

Mo Ling was very happy when she heard the words, "It's okay, try it! If you can't do it, I will wear a military uniform. I will lose just this once. Anyway, in the past, I always won against her."

Qin Shi smiled again, thinking that Mo Ling was cute. "Then try it. What music are you playing that day? What color is the piano? Do you know what color of dress your opponent will wear?"

Mo Ling replied, "I will play the "March of the Steel Torrent" by Miss Li Xuhao, and she reported that she will play "Ballade pour adeline". My friend said that her dress will be white and the piano will be black."

Qin Shi frowned, "That is two very different styles of music."

Mo Ling nodded and said with some disdain, "It is the National Day, what song did she choose? It doesn't mean that the music is bad. It just feels like the occasion is not suitable. I think she wants to show off."