left out - nick

*

description: matt and Chris leave nick out and he gets very upset.
tw: crying, fluff,
nicks pov
I woke up and I got out of bed, I then went downstairs expecting matt and Chris to be there. As I approached the end of the stairs I looked around and neither matt or Chris were there. I went back upstairs to check their rooms and they were no where to be found. I was confused so I texted matt and asked them where they went

me: 
hey where did you guys go?
matty<3:
we just went out to eat at the dennys  together.
me:
oh.

why didn't they invite me? They know that I love going to the dennys? that's my favorite diner. Maybe it was because I was asleep? but I never complain when they wake me up. Maybe I'm overthinking this. It's not a big deal anyways, it's just bc I was sleeping. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

a few minutes later
matt and Chris finally came back and I didn't ask them why they didn't invite me, knowing they would call me over dramatic.

They came back laughing and talking and I was already upset. "Hey nick!" They said.

"hey." I responded in a sad tone, thinking maybe they would ask me what's wrong. they didn't. Instead they continued laughing and talking and raced upstairs.

I turned off the tv and made my way  back upstairs to take a shower, I walked passed Chris's bedroom and saw the door half open and looked inside. They were both in there playing my favorite game on the ps4. I sighed and grabbed my clothes and a towel and hopped in the shower.

I couldn't stop thinking on why they keep leaving me out? Did I do something? What did I do that was so wrong for them to leave me out. I'm there brother after all.

After I got out of the shower and changed into my favorite outfit to go out to get food and ask Matt and Chris if they wanted to come with me to Panera. I walked out of the shower and went back downstairs to see matt and Chris standing in the doorway I was about to ask them until Matt asked "nick can you drive us to Panera real quick?" (In this story nick has his license) I nodded and made my way to the car to drive them. When we finally arrived I was about to get out but when I looked out the window I saw them already running in and they yelled "Thanks nick!"

I put my seatbelt on, not going in bc I know they would probably have more fun without me. I felt tears build up in my eyes as I got out of my car and ran upstairs to my room. I buried my face into my pillow and started crying. I did nothing to them, nothing! I hate this. What did I do? I cried so much and then I fell asleep. I heard footsteps and that woke me up I wiped the tears from my eyes.

a few hours later
I overheard Chris and matt ordering door dash. They didn't ask me if I wanted any, so I didn't ask them for anything.
I went downstairs only to see Chris and matt eating chipotle on the counter. I sighed and made myself Mac and cheese. They didn't even look up at me or say anything. I ate and walked upstairs. I scrolled through tik tok and I saw that they made a TikTok together doing a TikTok dance. I continued scrolling.

11:36 pm
I went downstairs to watch a movie bc I was bored, only to see Chris and matt watching a movie. I sighed and walked back upstairs knowing they probably wouldn't want me there. I fell asleep.

3:34 am
I woke up during the middle of the night and my throat was dry so I went downstairs to grab a glass of water. I saw Chris and matt cuddling in Chris's bedroom. When I went back upstairs i went straight to my room and bawled my eyes out. w-what did I do. I said in between tears. I continued crying and I was curled up into a ball.

Chris's pov:
i woke up to hear footsteps and then I walked out of room and I went to nicks room, I heard him crying and I opened the door. I saw him curled up into a ball with tears streaming down his face I ran to him as I sat on his bed. I put my arm around him.

"Honey what's wrong?" I said in a calming voice. "go away!"  he said in a mad tone. "what?" I said. "You know what I'm talking about! You've been leaving me out all day it's like you dont love me anymore." My face dropped as he said that.

"How could you say that? Your my brother I love you with all my heart and soul. Im so sorry if I've been leaving u out I don't mean to. I love you so much Nick and I promise I will never leave you out again." I said.

He nodded. I put my arm around him with his head on my chest as I pressed a kiss on his temple. I grabbed his hand and put it in mine. "I love you so much Nicky", "I love you too." He said. matt came out of my room rubbing his eyes as he whispered "why did you leave?"

"Ill explain in the morning, come on." I said, he joined us on the other side of nick as nick buried his face into his chest as I drew shapes on his back.
The end.
_________________
991 words. hey hope you guys liked this one shot! I'll try to update as much as I can.