hug me - matt

desc: Matt has attachment issues to nick and chris and spends a whole day with nick.
Tw: a lot of fluff, crying, blood.
request: Naylagay
_________________
"goodmorning sleepyhead" nick said ruffling Matt's hair so it was messy. Matt just groaned not wanting to leave the bed and especially leave nick. He hugged onto him squeezing him. "alright baby..you need to get up.."
"noo.." Matt groaned.
"come on lovely.."
Nick let go of Matt. "please just hug me.." Matt said quietly with his voice cracking, tears building up in his eyes. "shh..please don't cry bubba.." nick said hugging Matt again rocking him, intertwining their fingers. Nick put Matt's head over his shoulder ruffling the hair on the back of Matt's head. "are you ready to get up my love..?" nick said gently. Matt nodded sniffling, with glossy eyes. nick pressed a kiss on his cheek holding him. nick led Matt to the bathroom holding a tight grip to his hands, Nick and Matt were very close. they've always been. When they finished brushing their teeth Matt went straight to hug nick, Nick pressed a kiss on the top of his head rubbing his back. "don't let go.." Matt whispered. "alright hunny, how
about  if you go sit on the couch, I'll make us breakfast. " He made them both waffles. he sat on the couch and Matt immediately hugged his torso. "aw honey.." nick said. nick rubbed Matt's arm as he was shivering because he was so cold. nick put a blanket over the two as Matt hugged on tighter for warmth. Matt hid his face into nicks side interlocking with nicks fingers . "I love you matty.." "I love you Nicky.." Matt hugged on tighter. nick pressed kisses all on Matt's face. nick ruffled Matt's hair as matt got even closer to nick if that was even possible. they then ate as nick continued to press a kiss on Matt's forehead. Matt looked at him, smiling softly. They held hands under the blanket. They then went to change but Matt didn't want to stop hugging nick. Matt finally managed to let go and when they both finished changing nick waited outside his doorway, not going downstairs because he knew how clingy Matt could be. Matt finished changing soon after and Matt hugged Nick from behind. nick turned around and accidentally hit Matt in the lip. Matt was bleeding and held his lip as tears built up in his eyes. "oh my god baby I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to oh my god. " nick said pulling Matt into a hug. "stay right here my love" nick said worriedly. he ran to get some supplies to help Matt. nick ran upstairs and put the ice pack against Matt's lip. "bubs I never meant to hurt you I'm so sorry I love you so much I never want to see you hurt.." he said pressing a kiss on his cheek. Nick pulled him into a hug, intertwining their fingers. nick wiped the tears from Matt's face.  "I-it's okay nick.. it's not your fault." Matt said forgivingly. "it's all my fault..I'm so so so sorry matty.." nick said moving Matt's hair from his forehead.  "we can stay home, I'll do grocery shopping another time." nick whispered to Matt. Matt held onto nicks hand leading him to the couch. they ordered food for lunch and ate it. They cuddled Matt resting his head on nicks shoulder.

time skip

nick recently got into gaming, so he was going to game with his friends. he put his headphones on and was on Fortnite. Matt was sitting on his bed scrolling through TikTok. he got bored and wanted to hug, or cuddle with nick. he is usually always there to comfort him. "nick.." Matt said quietly. nick didn't hear him. "nick!!" Matt said once again. matt decided to go over to him, he stood in-front of the screen. "matt?" nick said confused on why he did that. matt just wrapped his arms around nicks neck hugging him as nick rubbed his back. "guys, I'm gonna get off for the night!" nick said. "ok goodnight Nick!" the voices said. nick carried matt to his bed, letting Matt bury his head into nicks chest. Nick pressing a kiss on his forehead. they intertwined their fingers. "I love you.." matt whispered. "I love you so much matty.." nick replied cuddling closer to Matt impossibly.
____________________
hope you guys liked this! My next ones hit will be abt matt and chris 💓!! Love you all and tysm for 4k reads!! I can't believe it. Ty!!