anxiety - matt

request : Chl0eS00t
Tw: crying, fluff
Desc: matt regresses after an anxiety attack.
____________________
matt's pov:
The lady at my job interview told me I needed some kind of paperwork, I thought I had it but I looked all over in my folder and it was not there. "I-I'm so sorry.." I mumbled to the lady. "uhm well the paperwork is really important, so-" , "yeah I'm so sorry I uh- thought I had it." I said. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. I then started feeling really anxious, trying to take deep breaths to calm down. I felt tears building up in my eyes. Alright, calm down matt. It's fine don't make a fool of yourself your not a baby. "I don't have it ma'am I'm really sorry.." I said. "alright.." she said rolling her eyes.
*time skip*
"Matthew Sturniolo, we will give you a call back if your accepted." , "thank you!" I said still really anxious. As I was walking away I heard the lady on the phone laughing "that stupid teenager really forgot paperwork? How much more dumb could he be!" . I walked away with a lump in my throat. I slammed my car door closed as I yelled "FUCK!" As I slammed my head on the stirring wheel I started crying and having an anxiety attack, shaking. I tried taking deep breaths. I got home crying and hyperventilating, chris was on the porch as he asked "matt what's wro-" before he could finish i leaped into his arms hugging him as I cried into his shirt. He rubbed my back, I pulled away as I went back inside.
nicks pov:
I see matt come in thru the door and storming into his room with tears falling down his eyes hyperventilating and shaking. He's having an anxiety attack, I opened his door slightly as Chris followed behind. He nodded. I knew how to calm him down. I brang in a box of stuffies and pacifiers and other baby things that would help him regress. I asked him if he wanted to regress and he nodded. we left the room for a while.
Time skip
Me and Chris were on the couch until the little came down with his paci crawling towards me making grabby hands  "aww sweetie how old are you?" I say to him as I run over to him. He puts up 2 fingers. He's very little today. I pick him up carrying him on my hip pressing a kiss on his cheek. Chris was out to buy more bottles for the little. I ruffled the littles hair as I kissed his head. I put his favorite Kraft mac and cheese as I sat him on the counter. He made grabby hands whining that he wants to be picked up. "hold on bubs." I said. I take out the mac and cheese putting it on the counter. I turned around to see him crying. "aww no hunny. No tears!" I said wiping the tears off of his face as I picked him up. I set him in his highchair but I guess he didn't like that so I picked him up and set him on my lap. I put paw patrol on his tablet and fed him the mac and cheese. "dada ,'ook chwase!" he said pointing to the tablet screen. "yea it is chase!" I said kissing his forehead. After he was done he cuddled closer to me as I patted his back. He rested his head over my shoulder. Chris came in and I whispered "it's about time.." , "sorry traffic" he said. matt whined at the sudden talking. "shh..shh baby it's okay.." I said as he cuddled even closer to me.  Chris made the bottle as he pressed a kiss on matt's forehead. "here lovely" he said to the little. I fed the formula to the little, as he drifted into a deep sleep. I had to go edit our video so after rocking him back and forth for an hour, I gave him to Chris trying not to disturb him.
Chris's pov:
nick gave me matt as I carried him to the couch and I cuddled with him. he buried his head into my chest as I hugged him tightly to me. We both fell asleep like that.
Nicks pov:
I was editing video until I saw matt come up, he must've woken up from his nap. He had his hair messy and his pacifier in his mouth making adorable grabby hands to me. I ran to him picking him up and patting his back. "why 'ou left?" he said to me. "I had things to do hunny, but im free for you now.." I say to him. He pointed to the bed and i put him down as he cuddled with me as rubbed his back. We both fell asleep and I heard Chris coming up the stairs. "Shh! Your gonna wake him up!" I whispered to Chris. "Sorry!" He whispered as laid on the other side of matt. We all cuddled together as matt was in between us.
__________________
hope u enjoyed cause yeah.