{mini story} headlock

Request: nekolais
Tw: punching, fluff??
Chris pov:
I grabbed my stuff for hockey (I've never played hockey so idrk so don't get mad at me) and my stick and skates and I went on the rink. Nick and matt were also inside of the rink and as we were playing I accidentally pushed the puck towards this kid and he tripped over it. "Hey wtf?" He said. "I'm so sorry!!" I said nervously. As I skated away. After a few minutes I felt an arm around my neck. The same kid I accidentally tripped put me in a headlock. I couldn't breathe.
Nicks pov:
I was skating normally and I saw Chris accidentally push his puck and tripped a kid "hey wtf?" The kid said. "I'm so sorry!!" Chris said. I didn't think much of it and while I was skating I turned around to see the kid Chris accidentally tripped putting Chris in a headlock. I skated over there angrily and my fist hit the kids face. I punched him. He then fell as he held his face. I pulled Chris aside and I pulled him into a tight hug. "You didn't have to do that lol" he said. "As your brother, it's kind of my job." I said. I kissed his forehead and in the end me and Chris both got suspended. But it was worth it, anything to protect my little brother :)

__________________
hope you guys liked this one! 243 words