Hold my hand - chris

desc: Chris has attachment issues to nick and Matt and spends a whole day with nick
This is mostly abt nick and chris !! So yeah!
Tw: crying, so much fluff

__________________________
Nick woke up with Chris by his side, clinging onto him. "goodmorning Chrissy" nick said quietly as he held Chris's hand. Chris loved it when Nick held his hand, he never wanted to let go. Chris sighed as he didn't want to get up to leave nick. nick got up and chris was still holding his hand, they brushed their teeth and they went downstairs. Chris held on tight to nicks hand. Nick made waffles for both of them, they ate on the couch as nick scrolled through TikTok. Chris took nick hand off his hand and put it in his interlocking their fingers.

nick needed to go do the laundry, as he was next to Chris on the couch as Chris was latched onto his arm, a pink blanket over the two. Chris's chin on nicks shoulder. "I have to go do laundry sweetheart.." nick said gently. "d-don't leave please.." Chris said quietly latching on tighter to nick. "I have to babe.." Chris just switched his position to hugging around nicks torso like a koala putting a blanket over both of them as nick rubbed his back with one hand, the other hand interlocking with Chris's fingers and nick pressed a soft kiss on his cheek, rocking him. Chris never wanted to let go as he got impossibly closer to nick.

time skip

they finally woke up, "hey bubs it's time to wake up.." nick said softly stroking his hair. "okay.." Chris said quietly. nick carefully got up, going to get dressed. Chris following behind. Nick went to his room to change and so did Chris going to Chris's room.  When nick was done he walked out of the room and went downstairs. Chris walked out of his room wondering where Nick was. He ran downstairs as he saw nick standing by the counter scrolling through his phone. Chris ran downstairs immediately latching on to nick hugging him tightly. "what's wrong-" ," don't leave me.." Chris said. "I'm not going to my love.." nick said gently. nick held Chris's hand as they went to the laundry met. When nick got into the car he held Chris's hand with one hand the other one on the stirring wheel. Chris leaned on nick wanting to be comforted. They got to the laundry met as  Chris held onto nicks hand with both of his hands as he rested his head on nicks shoulder. He turned around to see a group of teenage boys laughing at them, chris just held on tighter. Nick makes him feel safe. "are you okay lovely.." nick whispered. Chris nodded unsure. Chris felt bad, he wrapped his arms around nicks neck hugging him. They soon left and went to eat in chipotle. "what do you want from here honey.." nick said interlocking their fingers, Chris told him what he wanted. They got there food and sat down still holding hands under the table. Nick moved Chris's hair out of his eyes kissing his forehead. They got weird looks from strangers but they didn't care. Chris smiled a soft smile. They got home and nick went on the couch again. Chris joined him, cuddling into his side. Still holding his hand. Chris cuddled even more into nick, until it was literally impossible. Nick pressed a kiss onto his cheek.  Chris squeezed nicks hands.
nick got a notification, he was gonna be late to his meeting. "oh no!" He shouted. "What?" Chris asked. "I have a meeting! Im gonna be late!!" He said. "I'm sorry Chris u can't come.."
"Please!" Chris whined.
"no im sorry sweetie.."
"please! I'll do anything don't leave me.." Chris said sadly.
nick hated leaving Chris but he had to.
tears built up in Chris's eyes. "bye honey.."

"bye.." Chris said his voice cracking.

Tears running down Chris's face. Chris hated being alone, especially without Matt and nick. He was sobbing tears racking.

time skip

nick finally came home to Chris still crying.

nick came into the living room hearing Chris sobbing. He ran to Chris. "It's okay my love..I'm here baby.." nick said wiping the tears from Chris's face pressing kisses on every part of his face. Nick pulled Chris's head to his chest, Chris on his lap. "shh..shh" nick whispered. Nick rocking him. Chris curled into him. Holding his hand. "please don't leave me again.."  Chris whispered. "I know I'm here now bubs" nick said gently. Nick laid down with Chris still in his hold so that way he's more comfortable. while Chris was sleep nick ordered Burger King from doordash. Chris woke up to nick not holding his hand anymore. Nick realized and put his phone down, he kissed Chris's forehead trying to put him back to sleep. He got closer to nick holding his hand. He went back to sleep.  He soon woke up without nick next to him. He got nervous until he saw nick at the table. Chris ran over to him hugging him. 

time skip.

Nick took a shower, chris took a shower after him. nick got into his pajamas and laid down on his bed. Chris changed into his pajamas. "can I sleep with you..?" Chris said quietly. "Of course you can my love.." nick said welcoming chris into his arms. Chris leaped into him burying his head into his chest. As they interlocked their fingers once more. "I love you nick.."

"I love you more Chris :)"

they soon fell asleep cuddling close.

__________________

I'm getting my top and bottom braces tmrw with rubberbands!! :)
I am gonna make a one shot abt Matt and nick and chris and Matt .. :) so get ready for those!! 💓💓