A Roses Replacement 2

Tw: angst, throwing up, mentioned stabbing, fighting, underage drinking, tooth-rotting fluff 🥹!!

enjoy!!

~**~

🔅 Chris walked through the painful crimson hallways, laughter and talking coming from the strangers around him. Yet it was all one big blur. He was wearing the same clothes as yesterday, he didn't have the motivation to change.

An anguished sigh left his mouth, when he saw jase coming from the other corner of the hallway. Chris hoped he wouldn't notice him. He put his hood on, looking down as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

He felt to hands on his back as he fell on the ground roughly, only to see Jase looking down at him with his malicious brown eyes. His dirty blonde hair swayed with him as he laughed at the boy who was hurt. It wasn't such a rough push, but Chris's legs hurt from yesterday so it was going to be hell trying to get up.

A crowd soon began to form around him, his heart beating rapidly due to the mild embarrassment. Although there were many laughs in the crowd, Jase's was the only one he paid attention to. The laugh he hated, the same laugh when he threw rocks at Chris when they were 5, the same laugh when he gave Chris a black eye when they were 11, the same laugh when he stabbed him in the thigh with a blade when they were 14.

He tried to get up to escape the crowd when a heavy foot stepped on his hand. He winced in pain, "Your not going anywhere." One of the jocks whispered to him,

"Why are you doing this? I never did anything to you." Chris mumbled back, tears building up in his eyes blurring his vision of the people currently laughing and whispering about him.

"Shut the fuck up." Jase shouted at him, slapping him across the face leaving a light red spot on his cheek.

Chris held his cheek in pain, his bottom lip trembling as he was on the verge of sobbing.

Nick was in history class, when he heard laughter and yelling from outside of the classroom. He put his pencil down in between the hard-cover history textbook as he shut it.

He raised his hand, "Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked.

The elderly teacher turned from the chalk board, "I don't know, can you Nicolas?" He replied back, a playful smirk on his face.

Nick rolled his eyes in response, "May I?" He sighed,  slumping in his chair.

"Yes." The teacher said back, turning back to the green chalkboard.

He exited the classroom, looking at the crowds of people blocking the sight of what was going on.

He then saw Chris on the ground crying as he held his cheek in pain, he saw Jase tug his brown locks as he taunted him.

"What are you a girl? Fucking weirdo." Jase laughed, pushing him.

Nicks palm flew to his mouth, as his mouth gaped open in shock. His heart dropped seeing that it was true, that Jase actually does hurt Chris. His heart shattered, he should've believed Chris. He was a terrible brother. But at this moment, it's  not what matters most; his baby brother was in pain.

He saw Chris get up, pushing through the crowds of people and sprinting to exit the building as tears continued to stream down his pale face.

Nicks blood boiled, Jase didn't see him pushing through the hordes of people roughly, glaring at people who were laughing. He approached Jase clenching his fists, and blading his body as his knuckle made contact with Jase's jaw. Jase fell to the floor, holding his jaw in pain as blood trickled down his lip. He didn't know who did it until he saw Nick standing in front of him.