baking - matt and chris

Desc: Matt and Chris went to a grocery shop and Matt has social anxiety, Chris helps him through it and then they bake a cake.

Tw: crying, fluff

___________________________

"Matt!" Chris shouted. "we are leaving "
"okay!"
Matt ran downstairs, "eek I'm so excited to bake the cake!" Chris said excitedly.
Matt smiled at him softly, hugging him. Chris and Matt intertwined fingers. They loved holding hands, it was the small things that were so adorable and good to them. they went into the car as Matt drove, he put on their favorite song

leaving tonight - the neighborhood.

they blasted it, giggling.  Matt and Chris always had moments like this, these were the most memorable. They giggle is still holding hands singing along to the song/ lyrics. they got inside the store. Matt hated being around people. He'd rather be alone then be in public. it was the complete opposite for Chris. Matt saw groups of teenage boys laughing. He soon got more nervous and Chris noticed. As he interlocked their fingers rubbing his hand. Matt passed by more people laughing and giving more weird looks. "hey.. matty  it's gonna be fine I promise honey." Chris said quietly. Matt took a deep breath not wanting to make a scene in public. They got everything they needed, the lady at the cashier gave Matt a dirty look. Matt's heartbeats started racing. "It's gonna be okay.. " Chris whispered. They walked out loading the grocery in the car. Tears started building up in Matt's eyes. Chris got into the passenger seat. "hey sweets what's wrong?" Chris said gently.

"t-they were laughing.."

"not at-"

"yes at me Chris! it's always me. It's always me that gets dirty looks, why? Why me Chris. "
Matt said sobbing. Chris didn't know the answer to that. He wishes he could make everyone who hated his brother disappear.

"Matt your the sweetest, calmest, nicest person on earth. Anyone who hates you is stupid. No one should hate you." Chris said lifting Matt's head up. 
"I love you Matt, and I always wanna be there for you."

Chris moved Matt's hair away from his eyes
Kissing his forehead.

Matt held his hand.

"I love you so much Chris, thank you."

When they got home they set all there ingredients up. Matt still wasn't cheered up. So when Chris was putting the flour in the baking bowl, he threw some at Matt. Matt looked up happily throwing flower at Chris. They chased each other around throwing flour at each other. "Chris!! Stop!!" Matt said giggling as Chris tickled him and they fell down flour everywhere only hearing their giggles. Matt helped Chris up as they waddled back to the kitchen. they did whatever else the next steps was. when Matt was cracking the eggs, he poured one on Chris's head.

"MATT! YOUR GONNA REGRET THAT!"

Chris said vengeful. He cracked an egg on Matt's head, as Matt giggled. They were both laughing.
they were mixing the batter and Chris picked up the mixer  spoon with batter dripping from it, wiping it all over Matt's shirt. Matt opened his mouth so wide. He took the spoon and threw the spoonfuls of batter at Chris. Giggling as they were covered in ingredients. They pores it into the glass plate thingy. they put it in the oven as they were gonna clean up their mess. They got the wipes with soap cleaning as best as they could. Chris was going to get more supplies for cleaning, until he slipped and fell in the soap. Matt fell to the ground laughing as hard as he could. Chris rolled his eyes as he tickled Matt and soon Matt was crying from how much he was laughing. They took the cake out of the oven and decorated it with icing, as Chris took his pointer finger in the blue icing, wiping it on Matt's face, Matt wiped frosting on his face as they chased each other. They fell on the floor again laughing as hard as they could tangled up. When they got up and they were done icing the cake they giggled eating the cake. As they held hands under the table. They then cleaned themselves up, and when they were done they went on the couch. Eating the leftover cake as they watched their favorite show and cuddled Matt resting on Chris as they held hands under the blanket giggling.