lipstick (mini story) - nick and matt

Desc: nick comforts matt while he's regressed
Tw: crying, fluff,
_____________________
third person pov:
"nick come here!" Madi shouted. "yeah?" nick replied coming into the room. "can I test this new makeup tutorial on you?" She asked. "noo!" , "Please nick!!" , "mads..why??" , she made puppy eyes at the brunette boy trying to convince him. "fine.." he sighed sitting down infront of the light ring mirror. "Yay!" she said joyously clapping her hands getting the foundation out of her of clear makeup bag. She carefully brushed his eyelids with pink eyeshadow and decorated him. She put cherry red lipstick on his lips. This is the final makeup look

 This is the final makeup look

when Madi turned Nick around to see himself in the mirror, he was amazed

when Madi turned Nick around to see himself in the mirror, he was amazed. He looked phenomenal. "so..whatcha think?" , "I look amazing! thank you mads.." the brunette boy said leaning to hug the black haired girl. She hugged him back saying, "I told you, you would thank me!" She laughed ruffling/messing up his hair. They pulled away as they heard loud crying.
___________
"matt please go to sleep.." Chris whispered patting the littles back. He was carrying the little kissing his temple trying to get him to sleep but the little wouldn't stop crying. The little was sobbing so hard with tears and saliva on his face chewing on his mouth toy. Chris was begging tired carrying him and roaming around the house. "come on honey calm down.." Chris said. "No!" Matt said in between sobs shaking his head aggressively as the tears wet Chris's ransom shirt. Chris sighed trying to get the little to fall asleep yet nothing would work and he just wants him to calm down. He kept roaming around the house trying to get the little to calm down. He kept shushing the cries silently. Chris then heard footsteps and saw nick. He was shocked on how stunning his older brother looked. He saw his makeup and how well it matched with his baggy jeans and pink tea shirt.

"WOW nick you look astonishing!" Chris said to the older brunette boy

"WOW nick you look astonishing!" Chris said to the older brunette boy. "Thanks mads did my makeup!" nick said in excitement and thankfully. "Now what's going on over here I heard crying?" nick said with his hands on his hips with a worried look. "He won't tell me what's wrong and keeps crying!" Chris said in an angry tone,
The little just started sobbing even more. "here just hand him to me" nick said in a relaxing tone. Nick carefully claimed the little welcoming him into his arms comforting him as the little cuddled  into his chest. He rocked him and the little was hyperventilating. "Shh baby I'm here calm down.." nick said. He carefully wiped the tears from his soaked face and wiped the snot and saliva from his face. He was pained at the littles puffy red eyes as he was sniffling. "bubs your alright please calm down.." nick said taking matt to his room. He laid him down as he curled in bed with him. As matt still wouldn't calm down and stop bawling his eyes out, Nick kissed his cheek following that by kissing his nose, his forehead, his other cheek, and every part of his face. (Not romantically) matt loved it when he did that. Matt cuddled into his chest as his head was resting under nicks chin as they cuddled closer. When they woke up and went to the kitchen, they were greeted by Chris and Madi laughing. Nick and matt  looked at them confused as nick looked down and saw the kiss marks all over his face. It looks like nick had forgotten he has makeup on, chris and Madi looked at the adorable little and the kids marks on his face as matt looked in the mirror and smiled at his face.
________________
mini story while y'all wait for the other ones:)