ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ

tw:: scars , arguing , drinking , sh ,
cursing , etc

__________

ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ➸

nick got a boyfriend and his name was Frankie. He had brown hair with emerald green eyes. in nicks eyes, he was his dream boyfriend. He cares about nick, he's protective... Well atleast he was nice in some ways? He wasn't perfect at all. But at least he wasn't abusive like Noah. Nick gave him the benefit of the doubt. Which was so wrong of him to do. Little did he know how much he would effect nicks persona, and mental health. It wasn't physically, but verbally.

_____

ᴅɪᴀʟᴏᴜɢᴇ ➸

' nick and frankie were at a party together, nick saw his bestfriend larray, he happily ran over there.

Larray leaned on the wall as he was ranting to his friend with a bright red cup in his hands. He looked behind him right where Nick was approaching, he took a double look as his eyes lit up when  a look of recognition dawned his face. Larray went in for a hug as nicks mouth curved into a smile and accepted the act of physical intimacy from the dark skinned boy.

They let go as they had a short conversation together about how life's been going.

From a distance Frankie was there conversating
with one of his friends 'Layla .

"your really lucky to have someone like nick, Frankie."

"I guess so."

He turned around to see Nick and Larray having a conversation, he saw the pure joy on both of the boys faces. His jaw tightened as his smile faded because of the pang of jealousy that hit him.

"I'll be right back lay' . I have something to deal with."

Layla grabbed him by the arm.

"Don't do it kiki. He's just his bestfriend."
Layla commanded as she shook her head.

frankie looked back at her as he relaxed his face and let out a deep breath as he put his hand around his neck.

he looked around

"You know what, I'm leaving."
He muttered

"What?"

"Im leaving Layla. "

"Just because of one silly thing that isn't even true?"

"It's not silly? I saw him flirting with whoever that was. He's not just a friend and I can tell."

"Wait but frank-
Layla began

Layla looked back and didn't see Nick, she thought that Frankie took him with him, well.. she was wrong. He was refilling the drinks for him and Larray.

Before she could finish he was outside in the pitch black midnight.

Frankie got into the car ' he got in and slammed the car door shut.