The Prettiest Boy

~**~
The television was on, playing Care Bears that Nick was very entertained by. He had a plushie of the pink one, he would cuddle every night. He had a paci in his mouth, Chrissy had gotten it for him and it was very special to Nick. It was pink with a cute little brown bear at the corner, pink rhinestones that glimmered around the handle.

Matt had been cuddling with Nick, leaning on his shoulder as he lightly snored. His brown hair not parted and messy. Nick picked at the texture of his pink cardigan, loving the softness that he felt beneath his slender fingers.

He giggled softly as one of the Care Bears made a joke on the tv, acknowledging that matt was asleep trying not to wake him up. A commercial interrupted his cartoons, it was a shampoo comercial, a beautiful lady with long silky hair promoting the product. Nick was stunned.

The little tilted his head to the side, his big doe eyes starting intently at the screen in front of him. He wished to be as beautiful as the model.

"pretty!" the little babbled through his pacifier, amazed.

He knew Mary Lou had makeup he could take to become as pretty as the model, he thought. He snuck from the couch, waddling away and crawling up the stairs into Mary Lou's room.

Mary Lou was in a rush for work today, leaving her makeup open and on her low vanity.

He saw the makeup, crawling on the fluffy carpet as his manicured fingers gripped the edge of the vanity searching the items on the surface.

He took the blush and a makeup brush, a light shade of cherry blossom exposed when he opens the blue pallet.

He tapped the brush hardly onto the pigment, dabbing it on his pale cheeks and his rosy nose.

The little put to much, his cheeks a bright shade of pink as he looked into the mirror. He took the purple tube, taking out the stick and smothering it on his lashes.

He then reached the eyeshadow, a bright glittery color glistening as Nick's eyes widened at the eye catching color.

The little knew the tinier brush was used to put on eyeshadow, other times when he was regressed he would watch Madi put on makeup.

He dabbed the substance on his pale eyelid. He then turned to the long vertical mirror, seeing his reflection, "pretty?" He asked himself, tilting his head.

~**~

Matt was downstairs on the couch, still asleep when he woke up, yawning softly.
He reached out, expecting the little to be next to him. He opened his eyes, seeing that his baby was gone.

Matt panicked, knowing how witty and mischievous Nick was when regressed, he could be stuffed in a cabinet for God's sake.

He then heard tiny footsteps coming from upstairs, he walked up the wooden steps and seeing that the little was in front of a mirror.

"Baby..? Hunny, what are you doing?" Matt asked gently.

The little turned around, revealing his makeup as his expression saddened knowing he was in big trouble.

Matt stayed calm, his heart aching when he saw his baby's sad expression. He approached him, "why did you do this baby?" Matt whispered.

"'M Wanted to be p'tty.." he babbled, speaking quietly.

Matt's heart, literally shattered. He wished Nick could see how perfect he was, more than beautiful. He had eyes like the sky on a warm, sunny day. His honey brown curls soft, and lovely.

"You're the prettiest boy I have ever laid my eyes on." Matt assured him, his thumb rubbing his cheek.

His frown immediately turned upside down, the corners of his mouth lifting up into a grin, his cheeks flushing a light pink.

"luv 'chu matty." Nick said, letting himself get picked up by matt.

"I love you more, babydoll." Matt spoke back gently, picking the little up and taking him into the bathroom.

He set him on the marble counter, reaching for Mary Lou's makeup wipes, plucking one out of the pink plastic that held the cleansing material.

Matt wiped the mascara from his eyelashes softly, Nick batting away his hands due to the way the soap from the wipe was interfering with his eyes.

"it's okay." Matt hushed the baby gently, wiping away all the access makeup on the boys face. Still, some sparkles appearing on his eyelid. The blush slightly stayed, a pink tint to his pale cheeks adorably outlining his features.

"Okay all done angel." Matt finished, putting the makeup wipes away.

"yous is the bestest" Nick said, wrapping his arms around matt's neck and embracing him.

Matt placed a soft kiss on his cheek, his hands rubbing his back soothingly.

"I'll make you a bottle sweet pea, let's head downstairs."

Nick nodded in agreement as matt carried the little back down into the living room.

~**~

Nick sat on the white couch, the soft textured blankets on his lap as he snuggled up beneath them.

Mr. Hops sat beside him, "whas' dat Mr. Hops? 'Chu wan milk? No das on'y for me!" Nick spoke to his stuffy, getting upset that Mr. Hops is trying to steal his milk that matt was currently preparing in the kitchen.

"'Chu wan to know abow' matty? hims is da g'eat- hm.. g'eatest! Hims is my fav'rite!" Nick babbled on about his caregiver, matt's heart warming as he overhead this conversation.

Matt sat beside Nick, putting the blanket over himself too, and gifting Nick his warm bottle.

Nick accepted it, putting it into his mouth as the warm liquid comforted him. Matt put his arm around him, rubbing his shoulder as Nick laid his head against matt's chest.

the little soon fell into slumber, his bottle halfway empty next to Mr. Hops.

Matt pressed a kiss to Nicks temple, admiring how peaceful he looked when sleeping.

"You are truly, the prettiest boy."

~**~
My heart 🥹❤️‍🩹
aaah, I'm crying this was so adorable!!
Comment any age regression requests

love you guys <3

XoXo - Jade