ɴᴏᴛ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴘᴛ 2 .. ʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ?

TW :: blood, kidnapping, SA, bruises, other stuff
LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER MADE HELP.. 😟
______

huh.. a picture?

* Unknown *
1 Attachment

nick opened the notification, ( what happens next is shocking 😨😨🤯🤯😘😘😘🥰🥰😜😜😜 OK SORDY )

his pupils dilated as he gasped at the image. His hands shaking in despair as he swallowed.

a photograph of nicks bare body under the water sprinkling from the shower head..

How did they get..

Nick looked out the window next to him.. but there was only his backyard which was private property.. a bunch of trees. Nick had already finished washing up everywhere , so he quickly got out of the shower. He dressed himself. He then noticed himself shaking, caused by shock and anxiousness. He looked at the mirror, foggy  by the humidity. He opened the door and saw the pathway to his room. The scared boy trailed into his bedroom. He slowly approached his bed, and sat down. He noticed the fast pace of his heartt, and how his breath shortened. He grabbed his inhaler and got a few puffs as he finally caught his breath.

His phone started to  vibrate. He picked it up carefully, and he revealed the notification.

1 notification from ring camera
* motion detected in backyard *

It lead him to the ring app, he watched the live action of his backyard, there was nothing visual.

* 1 notification *
text from unknown

he opened the text message .. unsure of what would be next.

"I See You.."

Terror took over his face.

"leave me alone.. please what' do you want?"

nick replied.

"you.. I want you."

"who are you.."

the typing bubble popped up at the bottom.. but there was no reply. Nicks fingers stopped typing when he heard footsteps downstairs..

Nick ran to Chris's room.

He was not there.

Nick checked Matt's room.

There was nobody to be found.

Where the fuck are they?

"Chris? Chris where are you."

"Chris respond please."

"Chris it's an emergency."

"There's someone downstairs"

"'Matt help me."

"Matt someone is in our house!?"

"Please help me. It's urgent."

__

Chris looked at his phone..

* 3 notifications from nicky *

Eh.. I'll text him back later. It's probably nothing. Plus chris was at a party.

Matts phone died.. so he couldn't really check if..

____

Nick took a deep breath.

Why aren't they checking there phones.

The footsteps got closer..

Nick ran downstairs at the fastest pace he could go...

nick saw the edge of someone's face..