PROLOGUE

Princess Faith was born on 23rd August 1992 in the Lindo Wing of St. Mary's Hospital, London at 16:24 during the reign of her grandmother Elizabeth ii, as the third child of the prince and princess of wales, Charles and Diana. Her birth was announced by press release and was followed by the display of a traditional easel in the forecourt of Buckingham Palace

The grandchild of reigning monarch Queen Elizabeth II, Faith was fourth in the line of succession to the British throne at the time of her birth.

Known informally as 'Angel face" within the family, he was nicknamed "Giggles" by her brothers and "sunshine" by her father and mother, who wished her and her brothers to obtain broader and more typical life experiences beyond royal upbringing, taking them to Disney worlds, McDonald's, clinics, shelters for the homeless.

Faith was raised at Kensington palace in London and Highgrove house along with William and Harry.

Despite the efforts of her parents to shelter their children from the press, each photograph or public appearance of Faith has caused a media frenzy. According to shopping statistics and polls among parents, Faith is a major children's style icon.

 Retailers, particularly in clothing, benefit greatly from their products appearing in photographs of the Princess. The phenomenon has been referred to as the "Princess Faith effect" or "Faith effect".

Faith is a British princess with the official style and the title "Her Royal Highness Princess Faith Alexandra of Wales".