10.

"papaaa..." princess Faith climbed to her fathers's lap and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck pulling him to a tight hug."I missed you so much"

"I missed you too baby doll

"I missed you too baby doll. but now we are back together we will have a great time for the next two weeks.you will have my undivided attention."prince of Wales said with a smile.

"you had a quite nap coming here .didn't you?" it was always harry who came up with snarky comments.

"she was out like dead for five hours papa.i even had to made sure she's still breathing." William said amused.he often wondered how much his sister sleep in a day.

"I was sleepy" Faith shrugged still leaning on to Charles. Charles continued stroking her hair

 Charles continued stroking her hair

"sure you were after making me a clown infront of  all the people. do you know what they did papa?" Harry blurted getting the attention of Charles

"stop with the snitching harry . its a shame you cannot deal with being pranked for once after pranking everyone all the time." William glared at harry

"but it was out of the line..papa you should have a word with faith too like you are  always on my ears.both mum and you don't say anything to Faith. she gets away with everything" Harry continued his rambling.

"what did they do ? and I have told you this harry before. if you annoy others they will do it at some point too . you cannot have your way always" Charles knew if  this get dragged on it was not going to end well. " did you say sorry will and faith? its clear your brother is not happy with whatever you did."he asked turning to will and faith.

"I said I was sorry Haz. I won't do it again." Faith said with her little voice.she didn't think harry would be mad about it. he pranks willie with her help all the time too and will never tells on them even if he gets mad for some time.

"Stop being a little shit.its over now. by the way we came here to enjoy with papa. don't ruin it being the jealous twat you always are"

"William" Charles said firmly with a disapproving look at his eldest son.he was riling harry up.