21.

"Your royal highness , Prince William told me he will pick up you after school " my driver and ppo mr.Evans informed me as I got out of the car. Today we had to come to school earlier than the usual time as we had to work on our group projects.

Walking through the halls, I noticed people whispering and staring. Usually, I'm used to friendly looks, but today felt different. The whispers made me uncomfortable.

I quickly went into my classroom, hoping to feel better in its familiar surroundings. But something surprising happened. My classmates were whispering about something unknown. I had so many questions. What happened this early in the day? If there was news, being part of the royal family, we should have known about it first.

Relief washed over me as Sara and my friends entered the classroom. they might know whats going on with the school .

"hey good morning " I greet and they also smiled. but they aren't cheerful like other days.I simply cannot wait anymore. " why are everyone's acting weird ? " I ask and they look at each other without answering

Silence lingered as my friends exchanged uncertain glances. Andrew finally stepped forward, choosing his words carefully. "Faith, you know the headlines in the newspapers. We know It's nonsense. Pay no attention to it." 

"We found out after coming to the school. It's not a reputable source," Lily added, attempting to mediate the situation.

"What newspaper?" I asked, suspicions rising. Was it another paparazzi article? The spread of news about our family was a constant battle.

Vivienne's momentarily horrified expression caught my attention but soon she hid it. "Wait, you don't know?"

"No," I replied, my mind racing through recent events. Was this another one of Harry's antics?

then Ronan who is one of my classmate approached us. a paper is on his hand. all I could focus is knowing whats on it 

"Faith Alexandra Wales " he has a smug expression on his face. he is not someone I like per say even as a classmate because he bullies a lot of our classmates to do his work.

"or can we call you as Wales or a Windsor now ?" he asks and Daniel step forward pushing me to his back. " Ronan back off . you and I both know these are baseless lies" but Ronan laughs like a maniac.

"Daniel how about you back off let the princess deal with this herself. stop being such a kiss arse like your dad. and Faith who is your father really? it's not prince Charles isn't it? "

my world stop for a moment. I grab the paper from his hand and begin to read. There it is . the biggest headline I've everseen

" Royal scandal :Princess of Wales's secret lover 1992 unfolds." my eyes grew wider at the same time blurring my vision. what in world is this ?.My heart raced as I scanned the article, absorbing the shocking revelation that splashed across the pages.

 "Prince Charles' Cherished Youngest Daughter Thrust into Scandal - Can Love Weather the Storm?

Confidential sources close to the palace walls have divulged that the hallowed halls of royalty are echoing with whispers of a secret affair that threatens to rewrite the narrative of the revered Princess Diana's life. The focal point of this tumultuous revelation is none other than the 12-year-old princess

Known as the Prince's favorite and his only daughter, cherished for her endearing charm, boundless affection, and infectious childlike innocence, now finds herself entangled in a web of scandal that casts shadows over the love she has known within the hallowed halls of royalty.