9.

sorry for the late update. I will try 'my best to keep the update times more organized .

Royal family's stay at mustique has been wonderful. the children got the get away they really needed , away from media, protocols . Diana always made sure they get to spend time as normal kids when they are on vacations. especially William ,as he already  had so many duties as a future heir to the throne apart Fromm studies.

Will, harry and faith were always at the beach during the day , playing on sand , making sand castles,  even though William was already sixteen he played with his younger siblings with so much enthusiasm . It was the only time he got to enjoy the freedom where he could be his cheeky, mischievous self.Faith was not mischievous or stubborn like her brothers when alone but she too enjoyed doing mischief and stir up trouble with her brothers  when they are together. The staff sometimes had real troubles with the young royals' pranking them back and forth during their vacation.'

The week's stay at the island passed quickly and the next day will and his siblings had to go to Clarence for their two weeks stay with Charles

The week's stay at the island passed quickly and the next day will and his siblings had to go to Clarence for their two weeks stay with Charles.William and Harry  were not so willing to go there as they loved their time with Diana and kept asking her to stay few days more in mustique.Diana  was torn between .but she noticed Faith was not her usual bubbly and energetic self  like past five days. She only played a little and was tired since morning, even asked Diana to carry her  back to their villa after only being at beach for a little time. she slept throughout the evening too.  Diana thought she has strained her self playing through out the day during their stay in the island ,even skipping her nap times.

It was the day they had to leave . Diana went to boys rooms to wake them up and told them to get ready to leave, which made boys groan in displeasure. then she went to her little girl's room.

"Good morning sunshine it's time to rise and shine" she went to her sleeping daughter and pulled her into a hug snuggling. smile crept to Faith and she snuggled to her mummy. 

"Good morning mummy!"she whispered slowly.

We have to go back today. these are the last hours of our beach time. Diana said caressing her face.