29.

As the moon cast its gentle glow over the luxurious villa, Faith seized the opportunity for a little mischief. With their parents off to a royal banquet, the villa echoed with the quietude of the night.

Dressed in her favorite pajamas and moving like a shadow, Faith hid in the cozy living room, waiting for her unsuspecting target. Soon enough, the sound of footsteps approached, and in walked her older brother, Harry, sporting a casual yet stylish ensemble.

Little did Harry know, he was about to become a participant in Faith's impromptu game of hide-and-seek. As he strolled into the room, Faith, suppressing a giggle, swiftly climbed onto the back of the sofa, expertly concealing herself.

Just as Harry began to wonder where his mischievous little sister might be, Faith pounced. With a burst of energy, she leaped down from her hiding spot, landing on Harry's back. "Gotcha!" she exclaimed, her laughter filling the room.

Harry, momentarily startled, burst into laughter himself. "Well, well, if it isn't my little ninja sister. Where did you come from?"Faith, holding on tight to her brother, grinned from ear to ear. "Secret mission accomplished! I missed you, Harry."

Harry, twirling her around in a playful dance, chuckled, "I missed my cheeky monkey  so much. You always know how to liven things up around here."

As Faith and Harry's laughter echoed through the villa, even the ever-vigilant guards and staff couldn't help but be drawn into the contagious joy of the siblings' union. The formalities that often accompanied their roles as royal family members melted away in the warmth of the genuine connection between an older brother and his cheeky little sister.

One of the guards, who had been stoically stationed near the entrance, couldn't suppress a smile as he watched the playful scene unfold. "Seems like Prince Harry is in for a surprise tonight," he whispered to a fellow guard, who nodded in agreement.

After the impromptu surprise, Harry, feeling the nostalgia of past adventures, suggested, "How about a midnight  stroll, spawn? Just like old times."

Faith's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! Can we, Harry? Can we?"

However, the mood was dampened momentarily as Faith's main guard, a stern and grumpy presence, overheard the suggestion. "Absolutely not. Your parents would have my head if I let you two go wandering around  middle of the night, after last night escapade" he declared, crossing his arms with a disapproving scowl.

Faith, undeterred, turned on her charm offensive. With wide puppy eyes and a pout that could soften even the toughest hearts, she pleaded, "Please, captain caution, it's just one little stroll. We promise we'll be back before anyone notices. Pretty please?"Harry joined in, adding, "Come on, it'll be like our secret mission, just for old times' sake.

The guard sighed, trying to maintain his stern demeanor but finding it increasingly difficult in the face of Faith's irresistible cuteness. "You two are a handful, you know that?"

Faith beamed, sensing victory. "So, is that a yes? Please,captain caution, you're the best!"

he finally relented. "Fine, but you better be back before anyone notices.

With a grin that could rival her brother's, Faith slipped into one of Harry's baseball caps, effectively hiding her identity. The pair snuck out of the palace, ready for a night of exploration and mischief in Sydney.

The city lights glittered like a sea of stars as they strolled along the iconic Sydney Harbour. Harry, pretending not to know who his cap-clad companion was, teased, "You, my mysterious friend, seem like trouble. What's your name, then?"