38.

The day of Faith's discharge from the hospital was a momentous occasion, a beacon of hope after months of uncertainty. Dr. Rodriguez, with his warm demeanor, gathered with Charles and Diana to share the good news and discuss the ongoing care Faith would need.

"Your highnesses, I'm pleased to inform you that Faith has made remarkable progress. She's ready to continue her recovery in the familiar surroundings of Kensington."

Charles, his eyes reflecting gratitude, replied, "That's wonderful news, Doctor. We're truly grateful for all your efforts."

Diana, her heart fluttering with hope, added, "Absolutely, and thank you for taking such good care of our girl."

Dr. Rodriguez: "It's been a team effort. Now, Faith may still experience persistent headaches from the trauma to her brain, but we have medications to manage them. Regular check-ups will be essential to monitor her progress closely."

Charles and Diana exchanged relieved glances, a silent acknowledgment of the hurdles they had overcome as parents. Meanwhile, William and Harry took charge of organizing a grand welcome at Kensington, involving the extended family.As preparations buzzed around the palace, Anne, Edward, Andrew, Zara, Mike, Catherine, Peter, Eugenie, and Beatrice gathered to contribute their unique touches to the festivities.

Diana, with a mix of excitement and motherly concern, helped Faith get ready for the day. Together, they chose a beautiful and a comfortable dress, taking extra care to make Faith feel relaxed,

"You're our little warrior, Faith. Today marks the beginning of a new chapter, and we're all here for you," Diana whispered, her voice a soothing balm.

Charles, wheeled Faith towards the awaiting car, a mix of cheers from well-wishers and the curious eyes of the media surrounding them. William, showcasing his strength and love as an elder brother, lifted Faith with utmost care, cradling her in his arms as they made their way to the car.

The presence of the media became increasingly overwhelming. Flashing cameras and persistent questions disrupted the joyous atmosphere surrounding Faith's homecoming. Charles, ever protective of his daughter, could sense her discomfort.

"Security, please ensure that Faith is shielded from the media as we enter the palace grounds. Let's maintain a respectful distance for her peace of mind," Charles directed, his tone firm yet considerate.

The security team swiftly acted on Charles's instructions, forming a protective barrier around Faith and the royal family. Shields and barriers were strategically positioned, offering a shield against the intrusive lenses of the press.

The moment Faith stepped into Kensington Palace, she was enveloped in a warm embrace of familial love. Their extended family were gathered to welcome her back home. There was an atmosphere of joy, relief, and overwhelming affection.

Aunt anne approached Faith with open arms. "Oh, my darling, welcome home!we are so glad to see you safe and sound" she exclaimed, pulling Faith into a tight embrace.

"Thank you, auntie . I'm grateful to be back," Faith replied, her voice reflecting the genuine warmth that permeated the room.

Edward with a compassionate smile, spoke, "Faith, dear, it's wonderful to have you home."

As the family exchanged hugs and greetings, Eugenie and Beatrice, with their characteristic kindness, expressed their happiness at their little cousin's return. "we missed you so much Fay Fay. we were so worried"

Faith, touched by the outpouring of love, responded with gratitude, "I missed you all as well. It feels good to be home."

After Charles gently carried Faith into the living area, Diana and Anne took over with an outpouring of love. They ensured Faith was comfortably settled on the sofa, fussing over pillows and blankets with the utmost care.