5.

thank u so much for 1k reads.It really means a lot to me. I didn't get to update the last 2-3 days as I was busy with uni and here I am again. as this is fan-fiction, sometimes this story can be far from the truth from real events. disclaimer these few chapters at the beginning I focus mainly on the whole royal family to make the background of the story later as princess's  story will revolve mainly around them, so yeah bear with me, I'm making a whole biography here. hehe

december 1992

It was the day royals gather at the Sandringham estate to celebrate Christmas. Charles was driving there straight from Highgrove as he stayed there for last 4 days away from family for the obvious reason.yes, he was staying with Camila,his mistress. Diana did not mind Charles by now, but it hurt to see him enjoying with his mistress not with his family.

Diana and the kids were enjoying their drive to Sandringham. Baby Faith too was enjoying the sight which was unfamiliar to her for some time before she went to sleep. This will be her first Christmas with the family even though the princess had no idea what it was yet. Harry and William were singing along with the songs played on the radio and sometimes diana joined too.

They arrived at Sandringham at the evening and most of the royal family had already come when they entered the estate. Charles was outside waiting for their arrival.

Pa ! pa! William and Harry jumped from the car and ran towards Charles. Charles hug both of them. The nanny came to pick up the princess.

Estelle, I will take the baby. Take her things to the nursery and sort them out.Diana picked up the princess and held her carefully not to wake up her. Charles came to them but Diana ignored him.

Is she asleep? can I hold her, The prince asked his wife, cautiously. Somehow he missed his baby girl. This was the first time he stayed away from them for days after Faith was born hoping to spend some quality time with Camilla but he missed home for the first time when staying in Highgrove and ended up getting into a fight with Camilla too.

Sure, but don't wake up her now...she skipped her nap time today 

Charles smiled remembering how harder it was for them to make this little angel sleep at noon. The princess stirred in her sleep.I have work to do so I will keep her in my room. Diana nodded and went inside without a word. 

Oh Diana how are you my dear ? duke of edinburgh  asked her giving a quick hug (yes i'm making them more human and close ,not like in crown or reality) 

I'm fine papa.how are you doing? taking medicines on time? Diana asked after doing a curtsy.

Oh yes yes don't worry about this old man pilip chuckled.where is my angel face and the boys?

They must be in the living room . rushed inside as soon as the car stopped and the baby is with charles papa

Is he take caring of her? pilip saw how charles was more often home spending time with his daughter for the past few months.It was unusual of Charles to stay with his family that long. 

yes I must say he is an amazing father, and Philip saw how Diana's mood changed so he decided not to ask more as the couple was not on good terms.

I will see you at the tea papa ,Diana retired to her chambers.

meanwhile,

The queen was chatting with Margeret in the living room and Harry and William ran to the queen

Granny  ! we're here. William bowed but harry forgot all of that with the excitement to meet his family. This was the time they could behave like a normal family pacing aside their cold facade which the public always see.