2.

"Pa hurry up! We want to see mummy and our baby sister! come on William! " Harry was beyond excited to see his little sister and he couldn't wait anymore. William was now 10 years old and harry was 7 soon to be 8. Charles struggled to catch up with the excited boys." Wait, boys!. don't run .this is a hospital." but the boys were nowhere to be seen...

mummyyyy!  both of them ran to their mom and hug her. mummy, how are you? are you okay ? where is my little sissy? Harry bombarded question after question while hugging Dianna.

Diana smiled at harry's impatience ever so energetic nature. "Mummy's fine baby and..... to see little sister you will have to wait a little more okay? 

why is that mummy why can't we see her? I want to see her and hold her like how you taught me. please Wills tell mummy to let us see her.

becausee... your baby sister is still very small and she needs more time to grow healthy to see both of you. 'Charles said closing the door. But I can take you to see her..

why is that pa? I remember coming to see harry when he was born and mummy let me hold him too.. why can't we touch our sister? William asked confused 

because your sissy came to see us a little earlier than she should be. but she's not ready to see the world yet. You can see her and hold her as much as you want after 2 weeks okay boys? for now let's go and see our little Faith

"so sissy was excited to see us too right daddy? that's why she came early". ever so cheeky Harry said letting out a giggle 

exactly Charles said holding harry so he doesn't run away again. He took both boys to see little Faith

she's soo beautiful and so tiny said William with his contagious smile. Harry watched Faith sleeping so quietly. Both boys were mesmerised to see their baby sister for the first time.

When can we take her home pa? asked William not taking his eyes off the baby. soon, very soon son! answered Charles. Like the boys, he also couldn't wait to have his daughter all to himself.

"I will love and protect her always," said harry with a very serious tone. Charles looked at the boy with so much pride. he was so sure William and harry will be the best brothers to their little sibling.

a few weeks later.......

It was the day princess was coming to her home, Kensington palace finally. The public and the papz surrounded the hospital to get a glimpse of the newborn princess. Diana and Charles came outside the hospital with the little princess sleeping in her arms. Both of their faces were filled with happiness 

Your royal highness how are you feeling about having a daughter? one person from the media asked prince of wales as he was helping his wife to settle in the car

"Oh, i have no words to describe that feeling.I feel like im the happiest man alive.When she gripped my finger in the for the first time I knew my life would never be the same. She couldn't talk, see, and hadn't even cried yet, but she had me wrapped around her finger. There are few occasions in a person's life that can bring so much joy.she is an angel.so perfect" 

After listening to him say this ,it was no secret that the little princess have got her father wrapped around her finger hopelessly.There was so much love in his eyes.

Oh Charles She is absolutely an angel. the queen was thrilled to hold her newborn grandchild. The baby cooed in her arms. yes,  baby its your granny. granny already loves you so much

most of her features are like yours mummy, princess anne said making her mother smile. she has Diana's hair and eye colour. it's good that she doesn't look like you Charles. Anne teased Charles oh I'm glad  about that too said Charles letting out a laugh looking at diana. It was then diana knew her job was done.she gave him what he longed for. the princess had a deep feeling of accomplishment inside her.

"Enough everyone let me hold her too. she is my little sissy" .little harry pouted crossing his arms.

you have all the time to hold her prince charles lifted harry and took him closer to the baby.Harry kissed her forehead. everyone looked at the two siblings in awe

This was the first time in 1992 that the royal family actually celebrated.