6.

It's been almost a year since Faith was born and her birthday was coming up.According to Faith"s doctors she showed early cognitive development unlike many children.she could understand everything so well and make small sentences even though the pronunciation is still like a baby.

Diana and Faith were looking outside the palace through the window.It was a habit of the duo at afternoon as the boys were at school. Diana was pointing at different things and describe it to faith.Charles was not home as he had to attend an engagement.But suddenly princess noticed a car coming towards the palace she immediately recognised it

Mummy havvvy wills! "she pointed at the car.yes "it's your brothers my love" Diana said while signalling the footman to get the princes.

"We are home..." Harry rushed towards the living room where Diana was and tried to hug Faith who was grinning at her brother.

"H ! you should wash and get changed before touching your sister", Diana reminded Harry who always forget when he's excited. Diana was concerned about the baby as she got sick often past few months if harry or will caught a cold from school. It worried Charles and Diana even though doctors told them it's nothing to worry about as it's common when siblings are going to school and the baby is not exposed to the external world still.

"sorry mummy.." Harry lifted his hands as to surrender and ran to his room making Diana smile at the boy's antics.

Will and Harry was playing with Faith after having lunch while Diana was signing some paper works. They went to another side in the living room and make Faith crawl to one of them.Boys were very competitive when it comes to their sister's attention.It was something both of them obsessed with. this time faith crawled to William and he was boasting to harry that she loves him the most.

"So how was the school today my darlings? Anything special happened ?". Diana wanted to change their attention before it comes to an argument .

oh mummy teacher gave the marks of the maths test  and I got 88. William proudly told his mom.

well done wills! that's great.Mummy told you right?Hard work always pays off.William was pretty interested in his school works and wanted to do well.Harry on the other hand was a little trouble maker ,Diana didn't mind as he is a child still and he was free spirited unlike wills but Charles was strict with Harry whenever he made a little trouble at school.

"mummy we have a concert coming and I'm in the dance team. teacher told me I was doing pretty good. "Harry also wanted a praise from Diana

"wow it's awesome H! can mummy come to see you dance..? Yess mummy can you come with Faith . "baby I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring Faith. but mummy will come definitely".Diana said gently without making him upset

"yay you are the best ,mummy...." Harry hugged Diana. Harry was very cuddly than William and more closer to Diana where  William was closer with Charles.

Mummy Faith's birthday is on next month right?where are we celebrating it? William asked looking at Faith who was lost on her own world ,playing with building blocks.

I'm not sure yet son.We should discuss with your pa about that .Granny wants to celebrate it in Windsor castle but Pa wants it here. okay playtime is over now.Do you have homework today?

yes I have an essay to write William replied.Diana turned to harry. Don't you harry?

nope harry said smirking at William. Diana gave a playful glare. "wills start doing your homework.i will put your to sleep then come and help you okay?" 

"come here my lil birdie it's your nap time '

"no no mummy " Faith crawled away from Diana." are you running away from mummy my love "Diana chased Faith playfully.By now the little princess was an expert crawler though she couldn't walk without holding something. this was an amusing scene to the boys