31.

As the royal tour continued, the last two weeks brought the family to the picturesque landscapes of Canada. The royal family's arrival in Canada marked the beginning of a new chapter in their tour, with the first two days filled with exploration, cultural encounters, and the warm embrace of Canadian hospitality .

on the third day of their Canadian tour, they prepared for a grand event – an official ball attended by dignitaries, officials . The venue, adorned with crystal chandeliers and draped in regal hues, was an opulent setting for an evening of elegance.

Faith, adorned in a stunning gown that matched the royal blue of her mother's dress, descended the staircase with an air of youthful exuberance. Charles and Diana,  beamed with pride at their daughter's radiance.

Charles taking Faith's hand "You look absolutely enchanting, darling. Ready for a night of royal grace?"

Faith twirled in her gown, "Absolutely, Papa! But can we also have a bit of fun tonight?"

Diana laughed, "Fun is a must, my love. Let's make this evening memorable."

As the family entered the ballroom, Faith's eyes widened in surprise. Amidst the elegant crowd, she spotted Philip, her new best friend from school. Philip, dressed in a sophisticated suit, looked every bit the young gentleman.

Faith: "Philip? What are you doing here?"

Philip, with a warm smile, approached Faith.

Philip: "Surprise! Our family is in Canada for the summer, and my father was invited to the ball. So, I'm here with him."

Faith's face lit up with joy as she embraced her friend. "This is amazing  you know...who thought that I could see my friends in Canada"

Philip, standing nervously amidst the crowd, couldn't help but admire her grace.

Philip: "Faith, you look stunning tonight."

Faith, delighted to see her friend, grinned, "Thank you, Phil! you look pretty good too. I've never seen you like this."

Philip: "Well, when I heard you'd be here, I couldn't resist the chance to see you. And, of course, it's a royal ball – quite the fancy affair."

Faith chuckled, unaware of the feelings Philip harbored.

Faith: "I'm so glad you're here. Let's enjoy the ball together!"

Will and Harry, ever-watchful big brothers, noticed the close interaction between their sister and Philip. Their protective instincts kicked in, and they decided to approach the duo.

Will, eyeing Philip with a raised eyebrow, nudged Harry.

Will: "Look at that, Harry. Our little sister has a dance partner, and it's none other than Philip from her school."

Harry, smirking, replied, "Seems like Philip is quite smitten. Maybe a bit too much."

As the two princes approached, Faith spotted them and beamed with joy."Hey, you two! Look who I found. Philip is here!"

Philip suddenly got nervous and bow both of them. Will and Harry exchanged glances, their protective mode activated. Will, with a stern expression, addressed Philip.

Will: "Philip, right? Fancy meeting you here. What brings you to a royal ball?"

Philip, caught off guard, stammered, "Uh your royal highness, well, my father was invited. We're here for the summer."

Harry, with a teasing smirk, added, "Summer in Canada, not a bad choice. And, coincidentally, dancing with our little sister. Quite the lad."

Faith, sensing the tension, intervened with a frown. "Guys, what's with the interrogation? Philip is my friend. There's nothing wrong with us dancing together."