13.

"Will....?" Diana and harry came downstairs running.

"yes mummy " he had just came from a visit to one of his friends.

"did you see Faith anywhere? I left her with Harry to take a shower.but your brother was sleeping on her bed when I go back and she wass nowhere to be seen " Diana was now panicking .

"sounds very much like harry. dont worry mummy Faith must be somewhere.did you check the library?"he said without a care .Diana couldn't believe if this was the same William,the William now standing infront of her was nothing like her first born who was the most protective brother of Faith.but since she came home William didn't acknowledge her much.he always ghosted her or didn't come outside when she's in living room. Diana wanted to talk to him but didn't get any time alone with him but had no chance as she was with Faith all the time taking care of her

"William are you even listening ? would I be panicking without looking."

"she must be somewhere downstairs then. lets check downstair rooms." 

" your royal highness we checked everywhere inside the palace " the staff who was looking for her had no idea where the little princess has disappeared to.due to Charles dismissing most of the staff there weren't much of them at the  moment.

"maybe she is outside. lets look at the gardens too before telling papa" harry suggested.Charles was in Buckingham attending an official event with ambassadors of  several countries of commonwealth realm.this was the first time he was away from home as he couldn't ignored it.

but she didn't go anywhere outside for the past four weeks.Eventhough Faith was regaining her energy and she could now walk like before she didn't go anywhere even inside the palace  .she stayed in her room most of the time and in living room or harry's room.Both Diana and Charles was worried to see their youngest kid so quiet.she wasn't behaving like herself and closing off.She didn't even talk with them unless if she needed help with something.Only Harry could make her smile even if its for mere seconds.

 "Let's Search the gardens too " Diana said. 

"Faith baby are you here?  sweetie please answer if you can hear me. "Diana was getting more and more worried with every passing minute. there were two Gardners in the middle of the garden working on plants.Harry  ran to them.

"did anyone of you saw Faith ?" Harry asked breathless .

"little princess? yes your royal highness ,her highness was here some time ago. we thought she went back. the gardeners were not very sure as they  replied .

"mummy she had come here." harry said to his mother.

" did you see where she went?"  William asked .he was terrified now.

"I apologise your royal highness ,but we didn't see."

"oh for god sake, Faith where are you? " Diana was now at verge of a breakdown.it was getting  dark and cold too.

"Ma'am this way. we found the princess" a ppo came running

Diana and the boys ran to where the ppo was. There was Faith  curled to a ball on a bench.she had fallen asleep on the bench." FAITH..." it was then Diana and her brothers finally let out a sigh in relief . she went to her sleeping daughter and woke her up. "mummy..?" Faith looked puzzled seeing everyone around her."oh my god ,sweetie do you have any idea how much you worried us? you nearly gave me a heart attack. you didn't tell anyone that you are coming here.i was scared to death without knowing where you were." Diana kept rambling on .tears were streaming down her face.

" mummy I'm so sorry. please stop crying now ." she said wiping her mum's tears with her tiny fingers." I wanted to feel some fresh air and you were not there when I woke up.harry was sleeping too .that's why I came alone...im sorry if you got scared. please..." she hugged her mum.