22.

"Why wasn't I informed about the newspaper article before it went public?" Charles demanded, his voice carrying a stern edge.

In the hushed atmosphere of Prince Charles's office, Ms. Thompson, the chief secretary, stammered in her attempt to explain. "Your Highness, we were being cautious because the newspaper in question is not a reputable source. It's a new company known for sensationalism, trying to grab public attention by publishing false information."

Another secretary, Mr. Roberts, chimed in, "We were in the process of cross-referencing the details and ensuring the accuracy before bringing it to your attention. Unfortunately, the news broke before we could complete the verification."

His frustration palpable, Prince Charles shot back, "Verifying? This is my family we're talking about! You should have been more vigilant. The consequences of such negligence are unthinkable. Look what they wrote about my only daughter who still a little kid"

The atmosphere in the room tightened as the secretaries exchanged uneasy glances. Prince Charles, a mixture of anger and worry etched on his face, continued to express his displeasure.

but they were momentarily interrupted by the shrill ring of his phone. The caller ID revealed the school's name. Answering the call, he was met with Mrs. Anderson's voice, the urgency in her tone causing a ripple of concern.

"Your Highness, it's Mrs. Anderson from the school. I regret to inform you there's been a medical emergency. The princess has been taken to the Lincoln hospital."

Shock and worry flashed across Prince Charles's face as he absorbed the unexpected news. The world beyond the walls of his office seemed to blur.In an instant, he got off from his desk, his frustration with the secretaries  forgotten. 

"Get the car ready. I need to get to the hospital."his mind racing with the multitude of emotions that gripped him — concern for his daughter, frustration at the circumstances, and an urgent need to be with her.

Meanwhile, Prince Charles was on the phone with Diana, his voice steady but urgent. "Diana, there's been an emergency. Meet me at the entrance. It's about our daughter."

In another part of the palace, Diana's eyes widened with panic. "Charles, what happened? Is my baby okay?"

His reassurance did little to calm her worry. "I'll explain when we're together. Just hurry."

Diana, her heart racing, rushed to meet him. They met in the hallway, both looking anxious but united in their concern.

"What's going on, Charles?" Diana asked, her voice shaky.

He held her hand, the worry etched on his face. We need to get to the hospital and make sure she's alright."

in the hospital.....

In the hushed confines of the hospital room, Dr. Steel began explaining the gravity of the situation to Charles and Diana. The air grew heavy with tension as the doctor's words carried a weight that seemed to suspend time.

"Your Highness, Princess Diana," Dr. Steel started gently, "what your daughter experienced was a severe episode, almost like a heart attack.it was triggered by the news that circulated around.The mental strain has taken a toll on her, her heart also is at a declining stage so we need to run some tests and  consider adjusting her medication to better support her."

Diana, her eyes welling up with tears, asked, " How could this happen. we are extra concerned about her daily medication. her physician recently dosed up her medication"

The doctor nodded empathetically. "It's not uncommon, especially considering the emotional toll such situations can have. Children, unlike adults, can be deeply affected by stress, especially when it involves their family.and her serious medical condition makes her particularly sensitive. It's crucial that we address this carefully to ensure her well-being."