19.

Faith's pov

Papa was waiting for me at the front door with a smile etched on his face. I jumped out of the car as soon as it stoped and ran to hug him. " I missed you my babydoll.how have you been " he said lifting and twirling me a little. Of course papa cannot lift me now like the old times. 

"I missed you too papa" I said still hugging him. " Did you have fun in India?" I always wanted to go to there as India had a different setting from European countries. "Of course they had fun without you annoying them Fay " William teased me and I shot him a 'are you having a death wish ' look.  "It was an official trip sweetheart. It was not fun but we visited some places" he looked at me  "mummy is waiting for you upstairs. she was missing you throughout the tour"

" and sweetie, I won't be able to be with you today. Mummy will take you to dr.Campbell. I'm sorry baby but papa will make it up to you   "

"it's okay papa. good bye " I hugged him again and he kissed my cheek. Even though I didn't show him, I'm dreadful when it comes to hospital visit. It's not that I dont prefer papa more than mummy but papa knows best to calm me down as mummy get panicked as much as me sometimes. She cannot bear to see me in pain and is very sensitive. 

I went upstairs deep in thought  that I didn't notice when the butler opened the door. I was engulfed in a bear hug as soon as I stepped inside. "Awww my sweet baby how much I missed youuu. mummy missed you so so much " This is so my mummy. she will always miss me even if I went out for mere hours. Three phone calls everyday is not nearly enough for her. in a way I'm like that too. Even I don't like being away from her for days but with the circumstances sometimes we have to. 

"mummy didn't you miss me?I mean you  cant seem to let go of babysis  but you didn't even gave us a hug when you came" Harry said with his cheeky smile and mum broke out the hug.

"No harry I didn't miss you" she said with a serious face. I'm surprised by how soon her mood changed. what happened?

"Ouch" Harry pretended to hurt. Typical harry " It hurts mum. I was used to be your fav before this shortcake came along " he pulled me to his side. " hey dont call me shortcake. I'm perfectly tall for a twelve years old" I protested and he sticked his tongue out.

" I'd give you a hug if you two weren't on each others' throats since the morning. I'm so disappointed in you .  " she said pointing out in the direction where Will is and harry."you are adults now.you have to understand each other"she continued.

"but that how it is mum. William seems to have some kind of beef with me lately. Anyways I gotta go now. see you at the dinner" he gave a quick side hug to mum and left. 

"Don't be late to the dinner. " mummy said shaking her head. "don't worry mum I'm not going out. will be in my sanctuary if you need me" he winked at me. Granny gave harry an apartment all to himself on his 20th birthday here in Kensington saying he needs to have an independent life now. but still he spend most of the day time here whenever he is not having fun with his friends who infuriates papa. Mummy and papa always want him to act responsibly but he doesn't seem to care saying he is not the heir, William is.

"Sunshine..." mum turned back to me "as much as we have to share with each other ,we have a checkup in one hour. let's get it over with okay? go freshen up mummy will be in office with Will"

I nod and went to my room to get ready. it's just a routine check up like other times. I kept telling  my self

                                                         ...............................................

" Come in Ma'am, Sir. Dr. Campbell called mummy and Will inside after he put me through bunch of scans.

Mummy came in and sit beside me.she get nervous same as me  every time when ever doctor go through the reports. I think its a given, when you have to keep monitoring so your daughter's heart dont act out. Fortunately Will accompanied us as papa couldn't come.  He is so similar to papa and matured. he can control stressful situations with ease without getting panicked.Thats how he was trained for years by granny and papa.