THE MEETING

Early morning

Porsche pov

"Porsche baby woke up"
When mom tries to wake me up. I checked the time it was only 6'o' clock.
"Why do I have to wake up at 6'o' clock. Usually I wake up at 7'o' clock or 7:30, why have I woke up this early"I asked mom.
"Teerapanyakul family is coming today to our home. They want to meet us specially for you, love. So get ready. I already prepared your outfit, wore it and came down quickly"mom said it and closed the door. She didn't listen to what I wanted to say.

Without any interest I start to get ready. Then I walked down And I saw some people sitting with my parents and they were talking and laughing at each other.
Suddenly
"There he is, our son Porsche, your future son-in-law" my father said to our guest and everybody suddenly turned to me and I can see the surprise in their eyes.

This is my future family Teerapanyakul. I got down and greeted them, father, mother, brothers except one person Kinn. His father Said that he came after sometime he had to do some urgent files in the company after that he came here.

Everybody was introduced to each other. Kinn's elder brother Tankhun is very fancy and also talkative but he is a very loving person. And his younger brother Kim is very silent, he only talks very little and he is also a musician. And his parents loved me very much they said that they want me to right now to their home.

I enjoyed the moment with them, but at the same time I worried about the marriage.
When we were talking to each other, suddenly the doors were opened and a person came in.

He is very tall, with the light I can't see his face then he came near me I see him clearly. He is really very handsome. Yesterday I searched for Teerapanyakul in online. I saw everyone and Kinn also and I thought that he doesn't have any thing special to praise. But today in reality he is suitable for the title "The Perfect Alpha". I can't take my eyes from him and moreover his black suit and entire appearance make me hallucinate.

Kinn pov

When I stand in front of the doors was really nervous, only once I saw Porsche randomly. I didn't clearly see him. But today I am going to see him and going to talk to him I really nervous and excited. Suddenly the doors were opened and I enter there first I greeted Parents. Then I saw Porsche  look at me like a statue.

There are so many thoughts were passed through my mind. But the moment I saw Porsche my mind became blank and I said "my precious omega". Porsche wore a red suit and he had a necklace. I don't know what to say. He is the most beautiful person in my entire life. He had a smile on his face but for me he is shining brightly. His beauty makes me attracted  him to me.

"Do you want to talk to Porsche"my father asked me.
"Ha"I can only reply like that because nothing comes out from me.

But suddenly Porsche's mother said that we can't talk right now. We can only meet after marriage.
I was really shocked, Iam the one who getting married Porsche and now they said that I can't talk to him.
And our parents made a decision about it. And everybody agreed with mother's decision.

And the whole time I can only look at Porsche. Then dreamed about the marriage life with Porsche.

Suddenly my father stood up and said "ok, everyone, the marriage going to done with in three days"
Everybody claps and laughing. Parents were hugging each other. I can't express my happiness right now.

Porsche pov

What the marriage is in three days. I just looked at him he also looking me and smile. And our brothers are really happy especially Tankhun. I think I am the only person who is not happy with marriage.