THE NEWS

Kinn pov

After spending that night with Porsche. It was really a wonderful moment. But after that Porsche became addicted to it. Sometimes he calls me during work hours. He would call me home for many reasons. And nowadays Porsche has become crazy about some weird shopping. Then Phi Khun specially designed a dress for Porsche with his request.
Yes, I always fall for Porsche's tricks. And he can easily seduce me.
Today I'm really busy in the company. I have a board meeting in our company.
"Porsche, today I have an important meeting in the company. So I'm really busy today. If you can't reach me while calling. You can call my assistant." I said to him.
"Ok, Kinn come here give me a kiss." I hugged him and kissed on his forehead.
While attending the meeting. Mom keeps calling me. I can't attend the call right now. Because it was my presentation time.
When I tried to call after the meeting, my assistant came running to me.
“Sir, madam told me that you need to come home urgently." he said to me.
"Why? What happened?" I asked him.
"I don't know they didn't explain anything. Then suddenly madam end up the call." he said to me.
On returning home. I tried calling mom and Porsche but no one answered the call. When I entered the house, I found no one there. So I rushed to our room.
I saw Porsche sitting on the bed in our room. Mom was giving him water. And all the maids were in our room.When I saw Porsche in that stage I was really shocked. He is looking very tired. I ran to near him.
"What happened babe?" I asked him. While I looked him all over.
"Kinn, relax there is nothing to worry." He tried to convince me.
"How can I relax. Look at yourself, you are looking so tired and pale. " I said to him.
"What happened to him ma?" I asked mom.
"Porsche have a dizziness. But don't worry he is ok now. He needs rest now." Mom said to me.
"What? Porsche what? Mom please explain to me. Did you call the doctor? How is he right now. I think we need to take full body checkup for Porsche. Come we can go to the hospital." I said to Mom in one stretch.
Wait, wait we didn't call the doctor when Posh got dizzy. I tried to call the doctor but Porsche didn't allow me. Because he wanted to meet you. That's why I called you.I think it's better both of you talk about it yourself." Then Mom and everyone left the room.
"Babe, How do you feel now?" I asked worriedly.
"I'm okay Kinn. A little dizzness. Mom was with me. You don't need worry too much." He said to me.
"Can we go to the hospital or call the doctor." I asked to him again because I'm really worried about him.
"Kinn......." He said to me in a low voice.

Porsche pov

Actually these dizziness started two days before. And I feel tired everytime. I want to said to Kinn but he have to attend the meeting. So I thought that I should told to him after the meeting. Other wise he didn't attend the meeting.
But today I can't control myself. I thought that my head will hit on the floor. Thank God Mom was with me.
I didn't worry about mine. I feel sorry for Kin. Because I couldn't bear to see him worry so much. Sorry Kinn. But now I feel really okay.

Kinn pov

We are cuddled in the bed. I asked one more time is he okay. He said he perfectly fine now. But I'm not okay Porsche. I will take you to hospital for a full body checkup. I self-talked myself.

Porsche pov

From yesterday onwards Kinn asking time to time. Am I okay. How many times I said to him I'm really fine. I'm tired myself because saying it continuesly. But he didn't get tired, after ten minutes he ask to me again.
Today he promised me to go for shopping. We want some personal things. And he will bought me ice-cream also.
When we were in shopping someone called me.
"Porsche....." I looked who was calling me.
Then I saw that my best friend Pete runs near me.
"Hey Pete" we hugged each other.
"Hey, is this Vegas. Kinn's cousin?"  I asked curiously.
"Hey, Vegas what are you doing here?" Kinn asked him.
"We met at your wedding. Then we exchange our contact IDs. Then slowly slowly we were attracted to each other. Now we are boyfriends. Sorry Porsche I didn't tell you." He said to me.
"Hey, it's okay. Anyways I'm happy for you." I cheered them. Vegas looks very shy to me.
"Thank you. Bye Kinn, bye Porsche. We are a little busy." Then they walked away. I can see how lovely the couple are.
"K...innnn..... I want ice-cream."  I said very sweetly.He can't ignore my sweetness. He said yes. But Kinn won't let me eat too much ice cream. He said that I will catch fever.
And we reached at the ice-cream shop. There are new flavors arrived.
"Wow! I want to try all the new flavors." I said that and looked at Kinn.
He just smiled at me.
When I try to enter the shop. I feel dizzy now. My eyes have lost sight and everything is black now.

Kinn pov

Porsche looked like he was going to fall to the floor. I immediately caught him without falling.I take him and run to the car. I called him while I'm running. But he is like a fallen flower in my hands. I reached near the car.After placing the Porschene safely in the car. I drove the car to the hospital very quickly.

After we arrived at the hospital doctor were checking on Porsche. I was really tensed now. I didn't think anything now but I'm shivering now.
After sometime doctor came out.
"Is Porsche okay now." I asked to doctor with teary eyes.
"Everything I explained to Porsche. You can meet me after visiting Porsche." The doctor said to me and walked away.

When I entered the room, Porsche was lying on the bed. I sat near him and touched his cheeks.
"Babe, what happened to you." I cried very hard.
"Kinn can you please stop crying. I'm really tired now." Porsche said to me. Then I stopped crying.
"Babe, what happened to you?"  I didn't want to hear any bad news but I want to know what happened to him.
He took my hand and placed it on his belly.
"Kinn, there is a new love sprout in my belly." He said to me.
"Babe...... is it true. Our baby." I cared about his belly. And give a Kiss on his forehead.
We left the hospital after we met the doctor. He gave so many instructions to us. How should take care the mother and child. I listened it very carefully.
Then I slowly drove back home.