DAY 1

Porsche pov

After I woke up from my nap, I just realised that I was resting on Kinn's shoulder. 
"I'm sorry I just took a little nap. Have we reached there." I asked Kinn.
"Yes" Kinn replayed to me.
"That was so fast, I just took a nap and we reached." I said myself . But Kinn didn't say anything.

Finally reached there, and it was like a fairyland. There is a huge bungalow and a beautiful garden in front of the bungalow.  Then a bodyguard came their and took our luggage. And then another one came there to welcomed us.
"Sir welcome to the Island and congratulations on your wedding." He said to us
"Thank you" we said together.
"Sir,  we arranged everything for. Whatever your need, we will be there. Enjoy your honeymoon." Then he give some instructions and he shows our bedroom.

Kinn pov

Porsche was sleeping calmly with open his mouth. Sometimes I keep his mouth shut. About a minute to land, he wokeup and said that he took only a nap. I want to laugh because that's how he sleeps on my shoulder. I didn't say anything.
Then some bodyguards came their. Then they showed us the bungalow and it's surroundings and give us some instructions. And they showed our bedroom.
Porsche was still sleepy, so when he entered the room he already on the bed. I also lay near Porsche.

In the evening we woke up from our sleep.
"Porsche wakes up, we can go for a walk on the beach". I try to wake him up and he slowly wake up from his sleep.
"Get ready we are going to the beach. After coming back we took  a shower." I said to Porsche and he changed his dress.

Porsche pov

When we reached the beach. It is about to sunset. And the scenary was really very beautiful.
"Wow! It is so beautiful I want to watch it everyday." I said it with a little excited.
"If you like it we can watch it everyday." Kinn said to me.
"Kinn I want to say something to you ". I said it with a little frustrated.
"Yes, Porsche you say anything to me. I'm here for you to listen". He replied to me.
"Kinn, I'm not interested in this marriage ". I said it with close my eyes.
"What? Porsche are you saying that you don't want to marry me. Then why you said yes to the marriage." I can see that Kinn is going to cry but he keep it.
"It was our parents. My parents were forced me to marry you. They said that my father wants to keep the relationship between two families. I don't have any other option. I try to talk to you. You know that never allow to contact you before marriage. After marriage we didn't get time to speak properly. You can't understand my situation." I said everything to Kinn.
"But I always want to marry you Porsche". Kinn told me in a low voice.
But I keep silent
"Can you spend one month with me. Because I really Love You Porsche. I want to express myself to you. And I want to show you how much I love. Then our parents they are really happy with our marriage. I don't want to disappoint them. Please Porsche give me a chance to show my true love for you. Please " Kinn just neh me infront of me. I don't know what is happening now because my mind became blank.
"Yes" what Porsche without thinking I said yes to Kinn.
"Thank you Porsche for giving me a chance." Kinn said to me.
The evening went like  birds clamoring to go to the nest.

When we got back our room. We didn't talk that much it was complete silent everywhere.
Suddenly my Phone rings it was Tankhun.
"Hello" I said to him.
"Hello Porsche how was your first day." He asked me me very loudly.
"I said don't disturb them". It was mother's sound and she cut the call.

After we had our dinner. It's ambiance was very romantic but we are not in a mood enjoyed it.

Kinn pov

After we went to the beach Porsche said everything to me. I never thought about Porsche, I only think about myself. I love him that's why I want to marry him.  I never asked him if he loves me. But I want to hold him my whole life. So I asked him for a chance to show how much I loved him and he give me a chance.

When we reached room it was all silent. Then Tankhun called Porsche but the call cut very fastly. At the dinner time everything looks very good but I can't feel the taste.

And both of us sleep without talking anything. But I planned to him. I want share to him and I want to know about him. Now their is nothing happened.

.
.
.
.