FAMILY

Porsche pov

The house is very chaotic in the morning. Because everybody is very busy to get ready Mangkorn to his first day of school. Phi Khun arranging dress for him. Papa and Mama feeding him breakfast. Bodyguards were busy for searching his school bag.
I was just sitting there laughing watching all this. That's when kinn came down "Good morning gorgeous." and he sat next to me. I feed his breakfast and smiled at him.
"Why are you smiling? I know. No, Porsche you can't go to love's school. I knew it's his first day. But you are in your seventh month. Doctor told you to take complete rest." He said to me.
I know that he worried about me. But it's first of my son I don't want to miss it. I have to convince Kinn.
"Please Kinn everybody here is sending him to school. Even Phi Khun and his Little one also going to school. So Top will accompany them. Papa and Mama coming too. And I'm alone here nobody here to take care me." I said in a worried tone. And I begged to him with my cutie eyes.
"Ok ok you can go there. But one condition. I will also come with you." He said to me.
"Ok it will more comfortable to me." I told to him.
Now everything is perfect.
Then I kissed on his cheeks. And he kissed me back and also kissed my belly.

At School

Kinn pov

"Don't cry my love ok be strong." Mama said to love.
"No I'm never go..ng to cry be..cause I'm Te....rapana....kul." he replied to mama with his cute voice. Everybody laughed after hearing his answer.
He is really a strong and smart kid. Then me and Porsche kissed him and when he said goodbye and walk towards the school. I just realised how much our love has grown from a little bean to a beautiful plant.

.
.
.
.