HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Porsche pov

Today my sweet little Aiyaret turning three. We had a small celebration with the family members.
"Babe." Suddenly Kinn called me.
"What are you looking there?" He asked me.
"Nothing I'm thinking about our little demon. He is turning three today.I think he is the most naughtiest than his two brothers. Running around here and there. I think more than three bodyguards always with him." I remember everything like yesterday.
"Yes. He is always a troublemaker." Kinn said to me.
"And, He knows exactly how to handle you. You can never escape from his cuteness. You are the reason sweet become like this." I pinched on his chest.
"What! Yes, I can never escape from his cuteness." While we were talking. Mangkorn bought Aiyaret to our room.
"Oh! My sweetheart awake now." I kissed on his cheeks.
"P..a..ppa...d...add...a..." He called us with his sweet voice.
"My sweetie...." Kinn kissed on his lips.
"Do you want one?" He asked to me.
"I've got a lot." I smiled to my sweet.

Kinn pov

Everybody is ready now. Now the time for cake cutting. Everybody is here with their partner and kids.
Mangkorn and Prapai were playing with their cousins. Everybody is overwhelmed with happiness.
And Porsche walk to podium with sweet. He is giggled in Porsche's arm. His cuteness attracted everyone.
Suddenly my attention falls in to my Babe. He looks so pale. What happened to him. I got near him and took sweet from his hands.
"Are you okay." I asked him.
"Yes, what is your problem. Focus on your son." He got angry to me.

Then after cutting cake. Sweet gave a piece of cake to both of us.  He takes a bite but suddenly Porsche ran from their. I followed him. He is throwing up now.
"Babe, you are sick now. We can go to the hospital." I asked him.
" No, I'm okay." But suddenly he fainted in my arms.

At Hospital

Everybody is waiting outside Porsche's room.
After sometime doctor came outside.
" Congratulations. Mr Teerapanyakul. Your husband is pregnant." Doctor said to me.
I jumped in happiness . Suddenly I looked around me. Everybody is staring at me.
"Give him some rest, Kinn." Phi Khun told to me.
I smiled at everyone and ran to the room.
.
.
.
.