WITH YOU

Kinn pov

It's been almost six months.  Nowadays Porsche looks very tired.   He is always a cheerful person but now he is always lying in bed. So I keep company all the time at Porsche. He needs regular checkups. The day we saw our little one for the first time I couldn't hold my tears. We captured every small development of our little one. Not only us the whole family expecting for the little one. Porsche is so happy because he never expected that he can give this much happiness to family.

But when I looked up on Porsche I can't control myself. He is so tired with the little bump. And also worried about his diet. He is vomiting everything. Sometimes he does not even taste it and vomits everything he had when he sees the food.So sometimes I need to take him to the hospital. My poor Porsche.But sometimes when his mood swings, he turns this house upside down.

Porsche pov

When I woke up from my sleep. I saw Kinn sat on my side. But he is sleeping now. My poor love. He did so much for me. He is really very tired but he never showed up to me. For the past one month I didn't know what was happening to me. I feel so dizzy and tired. So nobody here didn't allow me to move a little, especially Kinn. He is acting like a personal bodyguard for us.And one thing that bothers me is food. I can't eat anything. Even my favourite ice-creams. Sometimes I cry because I can't eat it.

Tankhun's Birthday

Kinn pov

Today we are going to celebrate Phi Khun's birthday. So we are getting ready for the party. Porsche wearing a pink shirt and white pants and he looks so cute and charming. But his face looks kinda sad.
"Babe, what happened to you? Is anything bothering you?" I asked him.
"Babe, look I'm become fatty." He pouted to me.
"What? Who said these to you?" I asked him.
"Nobody said to me. But I look so fat. when I looked at the mirror. I feel look like someone else. I didn't liked it." He is really very upset now.
"No, never, you are always my pretty man. Don't think like that. You are always apple of my eye. Ok get ready we want to go downstairs. Everybody is down there." I cheered him up.

When we got off, everyone was looking at the Porsche.
"Porsche, you look so beautiful in this outfit." Phi Khun ran up to us and said Porsche.
Phi Khun is so right. But I made a mistake I  brought Porsche to the party his  red cheeks attract everyone and all eyes are on him. Why say so much today's centre of attraction Phi Khun is also praising Porsche.

Porsche pov

After I dressed up I looked in the mirror. For the first time after pregnancy I feel insecure about my look. I'm ok with this but I feel that I didn't look good in his eyes. But he gently comforts me. Then I entered the party everybody praised me especially Phi Khun. Then I realised my mistake, from today onwards I never insecured about myself. Because people around me, love me more than I do myself.

Kinn pov

After the party guest's are leaving now. Me and Porsche were sitting in a corner, because Porsche didn't feel good.
"Babe, come let's go to our room. Can you walk?" I asked him.
"Mm...." And I held his hand we slowly walked to our room. After we enter in our room I unbuttoned his shirt and try to make him relax.
"Kinn.... I want to vomit." then he suddenly ran to the bathroom. I followed  him. My poor baby is vomiting everything he just ate. I patted his back.
After finishing everything. He leaned on my chest.
"Kinn..... I'm so tired." He said in a weak voice.
I took him and slowly put him on the bed.

After sometime a maid informed that Porsche's parents were going to leave to their house.
"Kinn I want to send them." He told  me. I know that he is very tired now.
"No, you should take rest. I will explain to them."  I said to him.
"Kinn", I turned around and I saw that Porsche is lying unconsciously on the bed.
"Babe.....Babe....." I try to wake him up. But he is unconscious. I take him in a bridal style and ran out of our room. Everybody is shocked when they saw Porsche in that stage. Everybody asking to me what happened to him. But I didn't reply to them. I can't hear properly anything.

At Hospital

Doctor said that nothing to worry. Everything is safe now. He put lots of pressure today. He is tired and weak that's why he feel dizzy and unconscioused today. Everybody is relaxed after doctor explained that Porsche is okay now. We can take back Porsche to home after his drip finished. When I enter the room Porsche is sleeping. I slowly patted on his head and kissed on his forehead.
.
.
.
.