DAY 6

At night

Kinn pov

After we came back from our outing. We took our shower and had our food. After we get into our room Porsche is searching for something.
"Porsche, what are you doing. Have you lost anything?" I asked him.
"No Kinn I'm looking for phi Khun's gift. We didn't even open it." He said to me.
"Oh! That's the gift in the red box."I said to him.   
He suddenly took the red box and tried to open it.
"Porsche you really want to open it?" I asked him.
"Yes is there any problem." He asked me.
"Ah! I don't know." I replied to him.

Porsche pov

After eating our lunch I remembered about phi Khun's gift. Then I went to the room and searched for it.
Then kinn said it was in the red box. But I have a doubt why Kinn said that.
Then I unwrapped the gift box. I was just shocked when I saw the gift. It was red lingerie with belts and a small transparent black skirt. Then I found a red bra also. I don't know what to do. Kinn is laughing very hard. I put everything back in the box and closed it. Then I went to sleep.

In the morning

Kinn pov

Porsche is still sleeping in my hands. I got up from the bed.Then I took a shower. After I came back from the shower my phone rang continuously. I was really surprised, because it's been so many days since someone called my phone.
It's a call from dad.
"Hello, dad do you remember me? How are you? "I asked him.
"Yes my dear son. I'm really happy now and everyone here is also fine." Dad said to me.
"Dad, everything is fine in the company, isn't it?" I asked him.
"Yes, you don't have to worry about it. I called you to know that when you will come back. because I really missed both of you, not only me everybody in the house missed both of you." He said to me. Actually I also miss everyone.
"We will come tomorrow dad." I said to him.
"Where is Porsche ." He asked me.
"He is still sleeping." I said to him.
"Ok then see you tomorrow." And he cut the call.

I looked at Porsche and went near him. I cared his hair and slowly called him.
"Porsche, wake up dear." I said to him.
"10 mins Kinn please." I didn't say anything and went out.
After 10 min I came back into our room.
"Porsche, wake up." I called him.

Porsche pov

Kinn called me continuously. I want to sleep more but Kinn didn't allow me to sleep. Then I got up and I saw that Kinn was carrying a tray to the room.
"Kinn is this for me." I asked him.
"There is nobody here. So it's for you."  He adjusted the tray. Then he feed me strawberries with chocolate. And feed him muffins. We ate our breakfast in bed. Then I got up and showered. When I came to the room. Kinn says dad called and we have to go back tomorrow. I was really happy, I really want to go back. Because I missed them very much.
"Porsche packs everything. We will leave here in the morning." He said to me.
Then we packed everything. It's almost evening now. I took a small nap. When I get up. I didn't see Kinn anywhere. I went downstairs and saw kin coming from outside. When I saw him before asking anything to him.
"Porsche get ready, there is a suit prepared for you." He said to me and went to our room.

Then I went to our room and there was a light blue colour suit prepared for me. Then I got ready. Someone knocked on our door. I opened it. It was our bodyguard. He said that Kinn is waiting for me. Then I followed him. I reached  the beach.

Kinn is waiting for me there. He is looking so handsome. He is wearing a dark blue suit. I can't take my eyes from him. It was getting dark everywhere. The white lights which break all the darkness around us. And the white curtains flowing in the wind. White orchids and Lillys with red roses gives pleasure to my eyes. The aroma of candles attracts me very much.

Kinn pov

When Porsche comes near. I thought that he was carved for this beautiful evening. I can't control myself. I want him right now. But I have to wait one month. So I went near him. And hold his hands. Then we share a beautiful evening with candles and night. The romantic songs played by the sea we enjoyed the playlist of the sea very much.
.
.
.
.