BEGINNING

In the car.

Porsche pov

   I cried very hard. Because I already started to miss my family. Suddenly Kinn put my head on his shoulder. I can't control my tears I cried even hard.  And thanks kinn for your shoulder.
   Then the car stops in front of their mansion. Everybody welcomed us. Their bodyguard, housekeepers, gardener, everyone in the house welcomed me very warmly. Then Tankhun takes me to Kinn's room and from now on our room. It was fully decorated with blue ribbons and white flowers and candles. I waited for Kinn, then I took a shower. I was so tired, then I just lay in bed and waited for Kinn.

Kinn pov

Porsche cried very hard. So I just pat on his shoulder suddenly he put his head on my shoulder and cried like a baby. After we arrived at our home. Not only I could not speak, I could not even see him well. Porsche was super busy to meet everyone. Tankhun just took Porsche away from me to meet everyone. Then my parents called me.
"Dad, why did you called me?" I asked to my dad.
"Kinn we want to say something before starting your new journey. You see us more than 29 years. Did you ever we fight for anything" dad asked to me.
"No dad"I said
"Yes, we want you also treat Porsche like this. Never try to make him cry. Today you see it yourself how hard Porsche cried and it was too difficult for him to leave his family " mom said to me.
"No mom, both of you know that everything. I never make him sad. If I made any mistake firstly I should apologise to him" I said to my parents.
"We know everything, but we want to say these to you. After we don't want any complaint that we didn't give you any advice". dad said to me.

I just smiled to them.

"Thank you mom and dad". I said to them
Then they kissed me  and say goodbye to them.
   When I enter our room, it was a sight that gave warmth to the eyes. Porsche were sleeping peacefully. And the bed was decorated with blue ribbons and white flowers. Then the aroma of candles. Porsche looks like an angel which sleeping on the clouds.
    After I took a shower, slowly I came near Porsche. Without disturbing I pecked on his lips. Suddenly Porsche moved slightly. I patted his shoulder, so he didn't wake up.
    "Porsche, my love finally you are mine only. From now on I never leave you, Because that much I love you. You don't have an idea about my love for you. I will pour all my love for you." Once again I kissed his lips. Then I lay near Porsche.

Next morning

Porsche pov

   After I wake up I feel like someone lay on my side.I was just shocked then I realised that it was Kinn. And  I thought about yesterday's  marriage. I watched Kinn very closely. He was really handsome. He is my type. But I didn't know anything about him. After looking him closely. I want to bite him. Suddenly Kinn opened his eyes. And I ran into the bathroom.

.
.
.
.