LET'S BREAK IT

Kinn pov

After taking a shower I went back to our room. Porsche is sitting on a chair. Porsche looks like a star which brightens in the sky.
" You are shining too much today. What's the reason?" I asked him.
"Because my moon is gloomy today. So I want to shine for him." He said to me.
"Then I will come out from my darkness." I said to him.
"Babe you are looking extremely gorgeous today." Then slowly hugged him from behind. His pheromones have seduced me. I passionately kiss on the neck of him. I can't control myself. I kissed him again and again.
"Porsche I'm going to swallow you totally." I said to him.
I picked him up from the chair and put him on my waist and I lick on his tongue.
"K..i...nnn." Porsche trying to say something but I sucked all of his words.
Then I put him on the bed. Then sat on his lap, he then started to unbuttoned me.He suddenly stopped it and asked to me.
" Kinn where is condom?"
"I haven't taken anything." I said to him.
"Ha! You don't have a condom. You want to do it all the time. But you didn't keep anything with you. Did you really take any precautions?" He asked to him.
"Sorry, Porsche then we can do it another day." I said to him.
"No, I'm in mood now." He suddenly stripped down my shirt and hand me a tube.
"I have only this with me." He said to me.
" Porsche I want to smell you. Can you fill the room with your pheromones." I asked him.

Porsche pov

Thank God. I did some research on it. Other wise I suffered a lot.
After stripped down his shirt I smelled him. It was very strong. I can feel a Aqua smell from him. I slowly touched his muscles it was very strong.

Kinn pov

Then I turned Porsche face on the bed. I torned his shirt. Then I slowly touched neck with my finger.I stroked down through his body gently. Suddenly my hand was blocked by the strap. I pulled it and broke it. It hurt Porsche a little. Then he turned and looked at me. Then we unbuttoned our pants. Now we are one.
"Kinn..., You are a big boy." He said to me surprisingly.
"You will find it soon, how big I'm as a man." I smriked to him.
Then I widened his legs. Then I kissed his forehead,then eyes,nose, lips. Then lastly I kissed on his chin.
"Ah........ kinn it's hurting. Kinn please........" Porsche said in pain.
"I will Babe." I said to him.
"Kinn it's really suffering me." There tears flowed down through his cheeks.
" Babe, you will suffer more in the future." I caress his hair and slowly slowly I reached deep inside him.
"Porsche are you tired now we can stop here." I asked him gently.
"No, Kinn I want another round. We can continue until the candle is blown out. He said to me.
"Is Porsche really you?" I asked him.
"Ha, Kinn do you have any doubts?" He asked me.
"Yes" He replied to me.

Porsche pov

Actually I loved it very much. I have never experienced anything like this from Kinn.But I did not know that there was a good side to this. I think I wasted my two and half years. I really want another round. But it's already eight'o' lock. And Kinn is really tired now. For me I can't feel my body.
"Kinn" I slowly called him.
But their is no response from him.

Kinn pov

When I woke up it's already ten'o'clock. Porsche is still in sleep. Poor Porsche he did it all for me.
"Porsche.......Babe........." I whispered to his ear.
But he is sleeping soundly. I cared his hair and covered with bed sheet. Then I went to take a shower.
After shower, I saw that Porsche is awakened.
"Kinn, when did you wake up? Ah......" He cried in pain.
"Porsche doesn't move. You don't have enough energy. And you are in pain now. Don't stressed out your body. Take rest I will give you a sponge bath." I said to him.
Then I wiped his body. And changed the bedsheets and his dress. Then a maid served our breakfast.
After ate our breakfast.
"Kinn I want another round." He said in a weak voice. I'm really surprised when Porsche asked me. I thought Porsche would be mad at me.
"No, Porsche. Your temperature is not normal. You need rest. So We are going to take rest."
Then we cuddled each other and slowly we slept.
.
.
.
.