MARRIAGE

Porsche pov

  Today is the day, I never thought about this moment sometimes my parents mock me about how I'm gonna live in another home.  But I never think about it and today I'm getting ready for my wedding.

   My mother gifted me a dark green suit and father gift was a rose flower shaped red diamond pendant. My little brother gifted me a white rose headband. I got really confused with the gifts because I'm happy with the gifts and at the same time I'm nervous also. Then I start to get ready.

Kinn pov

   Today  finally I'm going to make Porsche my own. I can't wait and finally grabbed everyone's     attention Porsche came to me slowly.  I was just mesmerized by his beauty. His green suit and red gem and the headband it feels like he is walking down from heaven. I welcomed him. He came and stood near me.

Porsche pov

   I was really nervous when I started to walk near the podium. I hold my father's hand very tightly. Everybody is looking at me. Then I saw him on the podium. His face was very bright with a smile. Kinn wore a black suit and I can't explain Kinn in the suit  he is really stunning in his suit. He became more handsome when I got close to him.  

   The wedding ceremony went very well. Everyone was very happy. And it's time to say goodbye from my family. I hugged them and cried very hard. Also said goodbye to my little brother Chay. I waved my hands to them with teary eyes but they very happily waved back and said goodbye to me.

.
.
.
.