Owen

Porsche pov

  Little cuddles, diapers, cute dresses everything came back to our life after eight years.
Owen the youngest one of Teerapanyakul. Everyone's favourite.For brothers, their sweet little brother. And special grandchild of Papa and Mama. Phi Khun's favorite model . The smiling monster of Vegas. And bodyguards Baby Boss. For me and Kinn our Miracle Boy.

After Heart is born, Kinn will not go anywhere. If he goes on a business trip me and Heart is always with him.
"Babe." Kinn startled me.
"Hey, don't panic. How is he?" Kinn asked me.
"He is okay now. It's a small fever." I replied to him.
"Babe, take some rest. You didn't sleep at all yesterday." He said to me.
"What about you, you also didn't sleep yesterday." I asked him
"But I took a nap. Go and get some rest." He took Owen from my hands.

At Night

Kinn pov

Today we have family dinner. So the house in a party mood.

"Porsche, How is Owen's fever?" Pete asked him.
"There is little temperature. Medicine should be given for two more days." Porsche said to him.
"Kinn, when will you planning for next baby?" Suddenly Vegas asked to me.
"No more plans. Kin gave up everything." Phi Khun replied to him.
"Why?" Again he asked Phi.
"The doctor said that he would be in danger if he gave birth again. You know that he doesn't even think about anything danger for Porsche." Phi Khun looked at me.
I stared on him.
"But I didn't know about it." Vegas again asked to Phi Khun.
"You were not here at the wrong time. Do you know how complicated the last delivery was? Porsche's condition was really dangerous for both of them.And how long did we have to watch him from outside the incubator? Literally he is a miracle Baby of the family." Phi Khun concluded it.
At the time Owen giggled in Porsche's hands.
"He knew that everyone was talking about him." Porchay said.

After the dinner I went to our room. It was too noisy there because my Army is there.
"Dada." Tinn jumped on me.
"Aw....my little man has grown too much." I said to him.
"But I'm always your little baby." He said.
"Yes. Yes " I laughed.
"Is everybody is busy playing with your little brother." I asked them.
"We have a lot to play with before he grows up too fast." Mangkorn told me.
I'm so happy my son you will take care your little one's. You cared about everyone.
I looked at Porsche he smiled to me.
"I want to sleep with Papa and Dada." Aiyaret suddenly said.
"Me too." Prapai also said.
"Okay, okay. Today we can all sleep together." Porsche said to them.
"Then I want to take my bunny." Tinn ran to his room.

I'm so happy now because I can spend some best time with my family.
.
.
.
.