PLAY TIME

Porsche pov

"What are you looking for Porsche?" Kinn asked me. While I watched out of the gate.
"I'm looking for Pete. I accidentally told to Prapai, Pete and Venice will come here today. Just then he is crying and saying  he wants to see Vince.I called Pete and he said that they are nearby. That's why I'm waiting here for them.Otherwise Prapai will not give me peace." I said to him.
"Oh! that's the matter. Or any other urgent matter? I only just asked you." Kinn explained to me.
Kinn knows about our friendship. Kinn knows that we travel here and there only to plan something.
"Don't think too much. That Venice has been two days of terrible crying and compulsions. Then I thought that Prapai was also alone here. Mangkorn went to school. Phi Khun and family are on vacation. So I told Pete to come here. They can play with each other." I said to Kinn.
Kinn looked at me doubtfully and smiled.

Then a car came from outside. Pete is holding Venice.Hearing the sound of the car, Prapai came running from inside. They hugged each other.
"Then I'm going to the company. Enjoy your day. I will call you." Kinn kissed on my temple. Say good bye to Pete and kissed the little one's.

"Porsche how are you. How is your first month of pregnancy." Pete asked me.
"Oh! I'm little tired no any other pregnancy symptoms right now. And it's my third one. Now I'm experienced." We both laughed each other.
"What will you do with Prapai, he is always with you. Papa and Mama can't handle him." He asked me.
"Next month I will send him to kindergarten." I said to him.
"Yes. I forgot about it, while Venice was  also going with him. Vegas said that he was not going to send him to kindergarten. He wants to see him when he calls. I don't know,  I can convince Venice. But what will I do with Vegas." He sighed and looked at me.
"The story is also not different here." I replied to him.

After sometime

Prapai and Venice came to us. We give them snacks and drinks. They really enjoyed their Play time. Both of them are really happy now.

.
.
.
.

PRECIOUS जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें