PORSCHE'S STORY

Kinn pov

We were lying on the bed. He just moved and laid on my chest. I always love it when he is laying on my chest.
"Porsche is almost two months after our marriage. We haven't mated it yet. And also I haven't marked you."
"Kinn, you know that I don't want to get married.  Because I have my own reasons for it. When I was in High school my first heat appeared. After that I knew that I'm the special omega of our clan. So it's really dangerous for me because if an Alpha coming near me would make me very uncomfortable and I have some health issues when my heat appears every month. So my parents have become overprotective, I can't go anywhere without a bodyguard. I have specially trained omega bodyguards. And I can only meet my friend Pete. My parents accompany me every time if there is any family function in our house. When my parents agreed to the marriage I was really shocked how they agreed to marry me to a stranger. Then I learned that the strong Alphas of your clan marry the special Omegas of our clan. So there is no option for me. I agreed to the marriage. Without completing my dream."  Before completing my sentence he said to me.
"I'm sorry Porsche I didn't know about that. It's really hard to find your details." I said to him.
"No Kinn I'm happy now. Because you gave me every thing." He said to me.
"No, Porsche I only closed your doors of your future. Now I want to complete your dream. Tell me what can I do for you?" I asked to him very slowly.
"Sure is it true you will do it?" He asked me.
"Ha Porsche I will do everything for you." I said to him.
"I want to travel all around the world." He looked me with his puppy eyes.
"Ha, you want to travel?"  I asked him doubtfully.
"Is there any problem." He said to me.
"No, No problem. We can travel all around the world. You just make a list for which are the places you want to visit." I cupped his face and pecked on his lips.

Suddenly he grabbed my neck and give me a kiss. I can't control myself, I made him sit on top of me and slowly removed his shirt. I kissed on his navel and it's made him ticklish.
"Haaa, Kinn don't do it." He said to me.

Porsche pov

When he agreed to me travel all around the world. I don't know what happened to me. It's feel like the whole world came infront of me for a moment. I'm can't express myself because I feel like flying. Because of happiness I give him a kiss. But Kin took advantage of this opportunity. He took my shirt and kissed on my stomach. I feel really hot now.
I cupped him and bite on his jaw. But he suddenly bite on my nipple.
"Ashhhh, Kinn it's hurts."I murmured to him.
" Ok ok I will do it slowly."  He said slowly.
Then he slowly hugged me and licking all around my neck. Slowly slowly I start to feel it. I hugged him tightly and covered my face in his neck.
Then suddenly he bite on my neck.
"Ahhh, Kinn..." Then I just realised he just marked me.
"Porsche you are mine now totally nobody can take you from me." He said to me. I hugged him.
But suddenly I started to feel dizzy. I tried to touch his face but I can't. My vision started to fade.

.
.
.
.