Before it gets worse

Pov: Billie Arsen

Pov: Billie Arsen

I glare at my sister, Sky, as she hits the brakes to pull into the school parking lot. Her old jeep makes a loud noise and finally stops. I'm almost surprised not to see a cloud of smoke coming out of the hood.

"If you make a comment about my baby, we're going to have a problem, honey." Sky tells me as she gets out of her car.

"This car is the problem." I mumble as I follow her.

Sky suddenly stops in front of me and I almost hit her. She gives me an annoyed look. I look around me, because I know her speech by heart.

"She's part of the family."

The weather is too good and I really regret not having put on sunglasses.

"I swear, if you continue, one day, she will really end up letting go of us."

"What a blessing that would be." I replied distractedly.

My gaze is drawn to a boy I recognized only too well. His brown curls and his devastating smile had more than once warmed my chest... and a part of my anatomy much further south.

"You will arrange to go to class when it happens!"

As if he heard her, at the same time we both exchanged a look. Despite the crowd of students outside, we stare at each other for quite a while until I feel pain radiating down my arm.

"You are completly crazy!"

I broke eye contact with the man I called my kryptonite to murder my sister with my eyes.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? How about you stop staring at your sex toy while I'm yelling at you?"

We started walking again towards the entrance of the building when we noticed that about ten people were staring at us.

"Ok, FYI, I haven't stared at him and he can't be my sex toy if I've never slept with him. You don't make any sense." I say, lowering my voice.

I notice my friend Kelly in the distance waving at me near the lockers.

"I see then that you fuck anything that moves, but it's me who makes no sense," Sky replied, shaking her head in exasperation.

"You know, my sister, having an active sexuality is very holy. You should try!" I tell her before heading to my friend.

Kelly Ronaldo is short in stature. Her blond hair are extremely silky and she's the type of girl who always looks brand new. She is captain of the dance team. She's 17 and she's my best friend.

 She's 17 and she's my best friend