Interruption

pov: Billie Arsen

I lead Kelly to our usual table where Nina and other friends are already waiting for us

I lead Kelly to our usual table where Nina and other friends are already waiting for us. Nina talks with her boyfriend Peter. He is a tall, very thin boy with a devastating smile and the face of an angel. He plays football.

"Finally, there you are!" he says seeing us arrive

"Finally, there you are!" he says seeing us arrive. "We'll finally be able to get the true version of what happened this morning!"

My friends turn to me as I sit down, rolling my eyes. I had almost managed to forget that horrible morning. I said almost. Even Harlan's beautiful eyes can't make me forget.

"What took you so long?" said Nina impatiently. We want to know everything !

"Kiara Fernandez is a bitch that's what happened." I replied, resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"This is nothing new! We want details! Everyone says you slept with Harlan. It's true ? You and Kiara would have almost come to blows if Harlan hadn't intervened and what seems his sister is 100% for your couple!" wanders Nina, fumbling energetically on her phone.

At this point, I don't even bother to answer and just laugh at the absurdity of all this rumors.

"Honey, you realize that half of what you heard is probably not true, right?" asks Peter.

"I know it, but you want to know what is real?"

She asks me, handing me her phone with a big smile.

"Someone started the hashtag Harlie!"

On the screen, a photo of me stretched against Harlan who is himself stuck against the wall. His head is close to mine and my hand is on the back of his neck. Whoever took this photo takes it just before Kelly interrupts us. Since she was behind me, she had exactly the right angle to make everyone feel like we were kissing languidly when in reality her lips weren't even touching mine. I feel a kind of lack when I think about it.

"So he's a good kisser?" Kelly asks me with a big smile.

"Probably, I have no idea since you have already interrupted us." I replied with evidence.