Three bitten, three born

The rest of the evening had been very hazy for Sky and even though she had slept all day, it hadn't taken long for her to fall back into sleep. The next morning, she was awakened by the loud voices of the twins. So she went to join them to find out what was going on.

"What are you doing?" Harlan asked his sister.

"I'll go back there." Luna responded by filling her water bottle.

"You are serious?"

"I can't stay here doing nothing."

"You can't walk through a wall of fire either."

"Harlan is right Luna. This is madness." Sky said very worried.

She had already lost her adopted little sister. She didn't want to take the risk of losing her biological big sister on the same weekend.

"Prisha is right. All we can do is wait."

"Alright then wait here. I am going to find our father."

"Oh yeah, which one?"

"The one who raised us."

"It will do nothing to go and try to save him if at the same time you put yourself in danger and then we have to come and save you."

Sky crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow.

"And if you find the other?" Harlan asked, mimicking Sky's pause. "You saw what he did to Garett's car. What do you think he will do on the night of the full moon?"

A moment of realization passed between the three wolves and Harlan hurriedly grabbed the keys to the car he shared with Luna. Sky shook her head, suppressing a laugh.

"Where are you going?" Luna asked exasperated.

"To distract myself." Answered Harlan smiling before leaving the house.

Luna sighed before looking at Sky. The redhead raised her hands laughing.

"Do not even think about it. It's too dangerous. There's no way you're taking my car."

"Seriously? If it was Billie, you'd be the first to want to go."

Sky put her hands on Luna's shoulders.

"But it's not my little sister Billie, the carefree 16-year-old teenager. It's your father, Garett, the trained adult who knows what he's doing."

Sky gave her a small smile of encouragement before leaving her and turning on the television.

Billie had absolutely no idea what had happened, but when she woke up, the sun was shining high in the sky. She looked at her phone, well, the one Kelly had given her, and realized it was Sunday morning. She had slept for more than 24 hours and she still felt as bad as before. Her sleep had been filled with too real and sexual visions of Harlan. On the news, there had been no changes regarding the fire.

She sighed loudly before changing. She needed to think of something else. Find something to occupy her mind. It wasn't healthy to rehash all that supernatural bullshit over and over in her mind with the fact that she was all alone with no friends or family- Stop!

She put on black gym leggings and the matching gym top. She made herself a high ponytail and left her room. She frowned realizing that Blake was with a little boy in the parking lot near her car. Well, again, that was up to Kelly, but she had allowed her to use it.

"Hi?" She said hesitantly.

"Oh, hi." Blake replied, getting up from her weird posture. Like she was about to run the marathon.