chapter fifteen

Elise's POV:

I was dragged out of my sleep and rushed to my feet. Zander held onto my forearms shaking me so I would wake.

When I looked at him in a shock and since he had on a mask he was just staring at me. "Wakey wakey", he said and pulled me out of the room.

I was prepared to go to the chair but we walked right passed it. Which made me even more scared. The sunlight slaps me in the face forcing me to squint my eyes.

But it's cold. How is the sun out but it's cold. Actually I don't care. "Little road trip", he says and I just know he's grinning.

He pushes me in the back seat where Caleb and Alec are on both sides of the window. I have no choice but to sit in the middle.

My father in the drive seat already taking off. I have no shoes on, I'm dirty, hurt, tired and hungry. "Where are you taking me?" I scooted up and was in between my father and Zander.

I was gripped by my hair and pulled back. I gasped so loud it felt as though the air in my lungs were being sucked out.

"Sit back", Alec grits. I stay sitting awaiting my answer. My nails poking into my palm. "Like Zander said, road trip", He answered.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to go home. I turned to look at Caleb but he was facing the window. "Do it", Gabriel says. I looked at Alec again and he had a needle in his hand.

"No", I fought and started hitting him in the chest. "Alec I am driving, just drug her!" My father shouts. I'm still going ape shit on him but I'm getting tired.

I feel a sharp pain in my neck. My eyes grew heavy and I felt numb.

____________

I woke up to a very nicely decorated ceiling. I felt so weak, but I still tried to sit up. I was laying on a bed. I look around the room, a window with open blinds, a light pink dress hanging on a closet door with white heels on the ground under it, marble tiles on the floor but a big carpet on the floor.

I let my legs dangle from the side of the bed. There's a glass of water and a apple on the nightstand under a lamp.

I don't hesitate to drink it all and start biting into the green apple. I guess that was enough energy to stand up and walk towards the window.

I jerk on it, trying to push it open. I continue to push and pull but nothing is happening. "It's locked", a voice echoed through the room causing me to jump a bit.

I spun around and Caleb was standing near the door, without his mask. "Where's your mask?" I ask. He digs in his left pocket and clutches something in his hand.

I now realize that I shouldn't trust him, ever. He comes closer and I look beside me at the pillow on the chair. I hold it up as a weapon and he smiles.

"You wanna pillow fight?" He chuckles. I don't say anything but he stops. He opens his hand and I see a white cream in a clear container.

"It's for your hand", he says. I hesitatly lowered the pillow. "You shouldn't do that to yourself", he mumbled and came closer.

I still don't say anything I just watch him reach for my hand and rub it in. Once he's down he sets it down on the other nightstand.

"You can shower in there, there's a dress and meet us downstairs", he says pointing to the door across from the bed.

I turns and leaves, forgetting my question about the mask. I look out the window behind me and I'm on the top floor of a house.