chapter twenty - six

Roman's POV:

I woke up hours ago and decided to just lay here in bed, with my wife.

It's so surreal to be saying that. And it's also surreal to be seeing Elise enjoying a nights rest.

My wife, My wife, my wife, my wife, my wife, my wife, my wife.

I could say it all day.

I watch her sleep for a hour before her eyelashes flutter and her eyes open. She looks around and then at me.

"Morning", she smiles. I melt. "Morning", I say back. Her smile brightened and I could almost be blinded by it.

She looks down at her naked body under the sheets and then back at me with confusion. I turn my body and prop my head up with my arms behind my head.

"So, we woke up, had some amazing sex, I drew you a bath, cleaned you up and brought you to bed", I grin to myself while I got flashes of yesterday.

I feel sheets get pulled and somehow the balled up comforter falls on the floor.

I look over and she's wrapped up walking to the closet. I don't get why girls insist on covering themselves up after having sex. Like I didn't just see every part of her body.

"Get dressed!" She shouted. "Why, we could always stay in bed", I tell her. She throws me some shorts and says, "Ivy and Isaac surely heard us so it won't be long before their storming our bedroom."

Our?

Did she say it on purpose or something? Actually I don't care, at least she acknowledges it.

I slide my shorts on and not long after do Isaac and Ivy barge in. This time with Sage. Her blonde hair in a very messed up ponytail. Their all smiley and grinning.

I clear my throat and get out of bed.

For a while the room was very quiet. Elise still tucked away in the closet while I'm out here with Twiddle D, Twiddle Dumb and Twiddle Dumber.
"So, whats up?" I ask them. "Clearly your dick", Isaac snorts.

Okay.

Ivy sighs and jumps on my bed. "So what we're here for is– Practically to be nosy", Ivy gets cut off by Sage's confession.

"What's to be nosy about? Me and my wife had sex, what do you want details?" I snap. They all exchanged offended looks and Isaac is the first to speak up. "Well anywho, plans are back on. Get dressed", Isaac clapped.

Elise comes out of the closet in jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. She looks at each of their faces before walking up to me and standing beside me.

"I'm fine, if that's what you're trying to ask", she says. "Better than fine", she adds. "Ok well then shall we gather the unicorns and leprechauns and all sing Kumbaya", Isaac says sarcastically.

"Get. Dressed." He demanded.

I leaned to kiss Elise's forehead and walk towards the closet. "Holy shit!" Someone cursed.

I turned around and their all looking at me. "What?" I questioned. Elise's eyes looked wide, but not with surprise.

"No way she did that", Isaac pointed to Elise. Ivy isn't speaking and Sage is just stands there mouth open soon to probably swallow a fly.

I hadn't seen it yet, I mean I feel it but it doesn't hurt much. I head to the mirror inside my closet and turn my back to it.

As I look over my shoulder I see where her fingers started and imbedding scratches falling down my back.